Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
13 minutes ago, Krazy said:

So she can do several photoshoots (which require a team) for her beauty brand but she can't use a studio to film a show for her fans? We're not asking for another SB, but just a pocket show with some songs from her new album, a form of affection for her fans, so she can show that she is also there for us.

The point is:

You can still do photo shoots the way they were done before covid came. 

Live performances on the other hand aren´t the same anymore. No live audience that sheers for you, no interaction with you fans, you have to wear a mask if you want some dancers on the stage, etc. 

2 hours ago, artgagapop said:

The fact that Gaga couldn't even send a 1 min video of her infront a studio wall singing sour candy then they could upload it on any of their channels for some easy views :mess:

But she can spend hours photographing photoshoots for her beauty brand, as that's what gives her big money these days. She became what we feared most.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,311
20 minutes ago, Grasim said:

January 2021 Daily Spotify Streams

Week 1: 53.61M

Week 2: 55.39M

Week 3: 56.22M

Week 4: 57.94M

Day 29 — 8.66M

Day 30 — 8.44M

Total — 240.26M :oscar:

(For comparison January 2020 Total — 175.1M)

• paws up 2

Moderator 17,119
Stop callin', stop callin'
I don't wanna think any more
I left my head and heart on the dance floor
Stop callin', stop callin'
I don't wanna talk anymore
I got my head and my heart on the dance floor

tenor.gif

5 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

The point is:

You can still do photo shoots the way they were done before covid came. 

Live performances on the other hand aren´t the same anymore. No live audience that sheers for you, no interaction with you fans, you have to wear a mask if you want some dancers on the stage, etc. 

No, because health behaviors are clear for all types of agglomeration. If she doesn't wear a mask to do photoshoots when she's around the models, then that's no excuse for her not doing a show for us.

The rules are the same, but clearly, her priority isn't.

• paws up 2

22 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I don’t think Gaga has a song that’s dated 

each of her songs perfectly encapsulates the time and period which she made a song in.

But not every song stand the test of time and Telephone is clearly one of them. On the other hand, Alejandro and So Happy I Could Die remains cool to this day.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
18 minutes ago, Krazy said:

No, because health behaviors are clear for all types of agglomeration. If she doesn't wear a mask to do photoshoots when she's around the models, then that's no excuse for her not doing a show for us.

The rules are the same, but clearly, her priority isn't.

Most of the photo shoots for HL are solo pictures and she probably wears a mask behind the camera.

There is a difference if you dance with 20 people on stage than to shoot some pictures.

The other points (way more important) still stand!