Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I'm not really mad at her not performing since they wouldn't have been together anyways but it's just the unnecessary teasing for me, like why do that?

Exactly. The fanbase literally went crazy and the SC rumours started spreading because of their teasing. If they hadn’t teased, none of this would’ve happened.  

• paws up 7
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
4 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I still wanna know why she had the lavender hair tho. Was it only for haus labs? I don’t wanna believe that it was for Bullet Train. 

I hope it was for Bullet Train at least because if it was only for a HL shoot girl... :overit:

6 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Exactly. The fanbase literally went crazy and the SC rumours started spreading because of their teasing. If they hadn’t teased, none of this would’ve happened.  

This spillage

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

It makes me so angry, that celebs have the audacity to tell us to stay at home etc while they travel and live their normal lives. I’ve been sitting in my home for 10 months, lost a lot in salary and y’all do this sh*t

OT: #34 (-3) Shallow iTunes Estonia

#190 (-4) ARUTW

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I think it was for HL and they had a bit of fun with it because it looked asif it would match :katy:

Also, how strange that she did an interview and not one question was asked about Chromatica. If there was an era reboot coming I feel like they’d name drop Chromatica in the press. Era finished me thinks

Yeah it’s weird that the journalist didn’t ask about Chromatica or maybe they were cut

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Maybe it was for Haus Labs and the music in the campaign video will be Sour Candy? Hence the ‘visual’

SC lipsync video incoming

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
8 minutes ago, donatellab said:

It makes me so angry, that celebs have the audacity to tell us to stay at home etc while they travel and live their normal lives. I’ve been sitting in my home for 10 months, lost a lot in salary and y’all do this sh*t

OT: #34 (-3) Shallow iTunes Estonia

#190 (-4) ARUTW

we cant do this now but we MUST remember which were the celebs that partied and travelled and stop supporting them period. Even if you like their music. We rightfully lash Dua for it but I feel like many people forget shes not the only doing this... dont make me do the list :icant:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,812
10 minutes ago, Andreu said:

we cant do this now but we MUST remember which were the celebs that partied and travelled and stop supporting them period. Even if you like their music. We rightfully lash Dua for it but I feel like many people forget shes not the only doing this... dont make me do the list :icant:

At least, Ms. Dula Peepa is not literally tweeting trip time!!!! :ohhh:

A Popster Is Born 11,846

I cant belive they performed it without Gaga :mess:

Funny how everyone talks about Gaga s health when she is not promoting. It just takes common sense to realize she doesnt care for the era. So much wasted potential...

Edited by Doncho
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
9 minutes ago, danwasd said:

At least, Ms. Dula Peepa is not literally tweeting trip time!!!! :ohhh:

Fair point, but I didnt mean the Kardashians but other people who have attended parties publically like The weeknd (as much as I love his music it would be unfair to pretend we didnt see it), Bieber, Cardi, Megan etc

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I hate these dramatic posts. You can just move on, find other artists and stay a casual fan. What’s the point in announcing that you’re leaving. I feel like mostly the point of these threads is to have another reason to drag Gaga. Obviously we’re all distressed and talk about it here as well, but gosh some liddos need to chill. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,264
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Honestly, its better to "leave" the fanbase than to "remain inside of it" and dragging gaga every two days

Tbh I kinda did that during the 2015-late2016 music drought, I would listen to her music but wasn't as involved in her every move like in 2013-2014, then did the same between the SuperBowl and ASIB and it was better for my mental health rather than expecting her to do stuff during her music breaks

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,824
15 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Lol 

You should've seen what happened after afentis (when we told them all multiple times it was a troll) "honestly i'm done my life is sh*t, its been made worse I can't trust people again" :ohyes:

• paws up 2
  • lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Can we please stopd shading Gaga or accusing her to not care about her Music!

She definitly doesn´t sit at home thinking about Haus Labs and how to make more money with it. Gaga probably is working on something we don´t know about. 

It´s her life and she can do what she wants to do, she owes us nothing.

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,824
11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Honestly, its better to "leave" the fanbase than to "remain inside of it" and dragging gaga every two days

It does get tedious especially on Twitter lol but at the same time people's definitions of 'dragging Gaga' are like pointing out SL flopped or that you didn't like something of hers.

Reading certain accounts on twitter is like they're a cult leader and they  only privately have candid opinions. It was awful when we left the old charts thread and they lost it with someone for simply saying she should've milked the ASIB era :rip: