Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 minute ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

You should really reflect on how you act every time you’re in here and how everyone reacts to you before you start pointing fingers at others. As if you don’t run in here to argue with everyone and start some mess... Maybe if you were “just giving your opinion” you wouldn’t be in this situation. Now you wanna act like someone is stifling your “opinion” 🚮

Is the self-victimizing not getting tired?

spacer.png

Were u sure that I would read all of this? Go off

E8-BB492-C-FDD9-4-D3-C-A8-F3-9-EA4-B1-C2

29 minutes ago, thetea said:

But none of them have a crippling condition like fibromyalgia. We don't know what's happening in her private life, and it's not our place to judge. For all we know she could be having a mental breakdown, or she could be having the time of her life right now. Either way, we don't know definitively unless she or someone close to her tells us

She said in an interview that she is not compromised to Covid more than anyone else. Like her condition doesnt worsen her chance against the virus

• paws up 2

Moderator 6,288
11 hours ago, SLAG said:

Hi ALL,

Just a reminder that the purpose of this thread is to discuss chart activities, trends etc. ALL opinions are welcome as long as their not dragging the artists or your fellow Popsters. It's not unreasonable to ask that we respect each other. If you don't agree with someone's opinion please report their content and if need be, block them to avoid further conflict ( WE CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH). It's not fair that we have to inconvenience everyone by closing the thread  because some can't follow the guidelines, which is why it was decided not to delete this thread and create a new one. We've been very lenient but there's a limit to everything. @admin @Twitter @Bakugo @Dirkje

giphy.gif

Reveal hidden contents

The gif is just an example. Please don't block @HeavyMetalLover unless you have to!!

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Singles? I thought it was 4 nnnn but forgot ROM went #1 :icant:

What kind of fan are you? But I don't blame you, because even Gaga forgot that this song exists right after she released it.

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Krazy said:

What kind of fan are you? But I don't blame you, because even Gaga forgot that this song exists right after she released it.

I’m an old man first then a fan second.

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Andreu said:

I have to say I wanted to drag Cardi I didn't even remember Ice Cream existed

1-B4181-A9-A3-F6-4-B41-8-A4-A-8-FEC16799

Why drag any artists? It just looks bad on you tbh.

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

This sound could have been a summer event.

Oh well I guess.

End of 2021/ all 2022 will be such a better time for music

• paws up 1

7 minutes ago, 0707alp said:

She said in an interview that she is not compromised to Covid more than anyone else. Like her condition doesnt worsen her chance against the virus

It may not affect her noticeably but having fibromyalgia does weaken your immune system to some extent as do some medications.