Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 29,737
Just now, artgagapop said:

The way i actually don't even care about having visuals for SC, i just want those views :icant:
If it comes to a song i actually want visuals for i would rather see a Alice, Replay or Babylon video :shakes:

nhghgnghnhgnnh me

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,745
Just now, artgagapop said:

The way i actually don't even care about having visuals for SC, i just want those views :icant:
If it comes to a song i actually want visuals for i would rather see a Alice, Replay or Babylon video :shakes:

You should because then we'll get budget

Otherwise Plastic Doll video incoming which is just a collage of promos Gaga did for Apple Music and Spotify that never saw the light of day :icant:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
2 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

If you want the views, you better pray for SC then

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
9 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

At this point he’s either trolling or idk anymore. He stopped giving any info because the fanbase is basically the worst thing ever so Yeah. 

they did seem to have some legit information, but liddos kept attacking him and drove him off. It feels like the 911 situation over again. Some people are convinced that nothing is coming, others believe something is. Before she announced 911, I was sure that the era is dead and then bang a surprise. Maybe their team has learned how to keep things a secret, or we’re really being delusional and are imagining things. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,745

Did anyone mention that liberdade started hyping up Sour Candy with extreme confidence on twitter? He's saying it's probably a music video and said "friday" and "you better break the views record" or something.

He has since deleted a tweet saying it was coming friday :rip: but has plenty of others up mentioning this so let's see. Maybe he got hyped up by stansleaks confirming it and wanted clout OR maybe they have the same source.

• paws up 1

Just now, zcasx said:

You should because then we'll get budget

Otherwise Plastic Doll video incoming which is just a collage of promos Gaga did for Apple Music and Spotify that never saw the light of day :icant:

If Shallow being one of the biggest songs of all time couldn't bring more budget then SL video then i don't think a SC video bringing in a few hundred millions of yt views will do much :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
4 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Same, I want Gaga to smash as she should :lesson: 

A Popster Is Born 12,824
Just now, donatellab said:

they did seem to have some legit information, but liddos kept attacking him and drove him off. It feels like the 911 situation over again. Some people are convinced that nothing is coming, others believe something is. Before she announced 911, I was sure that the era is dead and then bang a surprise. Maybe their team has learned how to keep things a secret, or we’re really being delusional and are imagining things. 

He was 80% reliable but the liddos went absolutely crazy in an unhinged style way demanding to know his source, asking when replay would be a single etc. Literally they're so odd why can't they just be normal and ask every so often and just let things happen..  We all spend too much time here but they end up worshiping a troll and driving away actual reliable people :overit:

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,745
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

If Shallow being one of the biggest songs of all time couldn't bring more budget then SL video then i don't think a SC video bringing in a few hundred millions of yt views will do much :icant:

It's not that it's because Blackping YG don't want to be associated with a Stupid Love type-mess :icant:.

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,745

Spotify 26/01/2021 Update

111  (+1) Shallow by Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper 926,971 (+17k)

126 (+5) Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) by Lady Gaga 872,617 (+26k)

Edited by zcasx
  • paws up 6
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 6

A Popster Is Born 12,824
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Did anyone mention that liberdade started hyping up Sour Candy with extreme confidence on twitter? He's saying it's probably a music video and said "friday" and "you better

Can we all please as a collective disregard Liberdade? At this point he is just a massive troll... Honestly he is knows Jack sh*t and claims to not be online much but anytime someone says something 10 mina later he'll tweet the same thing... A member in FADTRL base called Hot Volcano put OMG FREE WOMAN in a spoiler to catch him out and he copied it :overit:

• paws up 4
  • lol 1

18 minutes ago, Andreu said:

hold on you have a point :icant:

this is gonna do the first KPOP video on a vevo account right :ally:

Reveal hidden contents

even tho I think talk about the VEVO record and ignore the other YT videos because they're not on that dead platform was always a cringy thing to do

Reveal hidden contents

a very swiftie thing to do :ohhh:

Exactly! a cultural reset arriving :ally: