Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

They banned ha. :mess:

Oh wtf. I was gone for an hour and I couldn't be bothered to check all the 30 pages while I was gone so I just skipped to the last page:katy:

Girlies, I'm a bad person...

I said the Chromatica condoms were a thing, that they had the Chromatica symbol all over them and on the tip and there is a poor little soul that has believed me and asked me for pictures in my dms when I requested him his fax so that I could send an audio to them :dead:

OT: lady, Gaga, slaying, charts, numbers, #69 (+666)

• lol 1

1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

How did you know my 95 meant I was born in 1995, you’re correct :billie: no way that could be 12 year old @Delusional

Idk. I wasn't born in 1996, I just said that because I thought there's an age requirement so I just did what I normally do

A Popster Is Born 12,825

omg... from the babylon BMI thread - user  'Cookies'... :gaga-scream:

off topic: hope you ****ing trolls are happy for getting the SC thread closed. Regardless of it being speculation, some of you didn't have to **** around and be rude. Time and time again you guys would pop in and talk **** about us wanting a MV. Hope you guys choke on your pride. You ruined the rest of the Chromatica era for us. That's all we had instead of the typical hate on Gaga threads. Thanks.

• lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

omg... from the babylon BMI thread - user  'Cookies'... :gaga-scream:

off topic: hope you ****ing trolls are happy for getting the SC thread closed. Regardless of it being speculation, some of you didn't have to **** around and be rude. Time and time again you guys would pop in and talk **** about us wanting a MV. Hope you guys choke on your pride. You ruined the rest of the Chromatica era for us. That's all we had instead of the typical hate on Gaga threads. Thanks.

So overdramatic. Stop complaining, If gaga hadn't released the album they'd be complaining too. If you're life is this dependent on Gaga promoting an album then you have issues. 

c1d7736944479249bfcb12e8c265bcba_w200.gi

• thanks 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Just now, Delusional said:

Omg delulu ruined Chromatica era guys 

They're life is ending because Gaga isn't promoting her album and not giving them at least 4 music videos and performances

• lol 3