Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,381
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

Yep, that user, same me. I guess I was there since 2014, yeah. But I was mostly lurking, specially at the beggining. Then left when Ms. Vivi et al. were invited (:ohhh:) to go

you haven't answered the most important part :lesson:

3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Who is that in you pfp there then ?

I am confusion 

Angry Natural World GIF by BBC Earth

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 5

A Popster Is Born 11,571
1 hour ago, danwasd said:

Chile Ms. Miranda I'm dead :dead:

IMG_20210110_164158.thumb.jpg.49464e5f80

I'm friends with that user :mess: and he desperatly believes that Sour Candy mv is coming xDDDDD when I tell him it's never coming, he Just says shut up and gets angry :icant:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,823

from afentis:

The fact that some users make fun of videoconferences as if we all had telepathy... as if Gaga being in LA, part of the Haus aswell, some of them being in NYC, some being in Europe, everyone could communicate in any other form in 2021... the fact that some people forget that the people they're talking about are just human beings that use common communication channels... the fact that a videoconference is about to happen to decide if the teasing will start during the next 24 hours...

damn @Andreu shes doing the back tracking gig, the last line chile

• lol 6

18 minutes ago, zcasx said:

So they think "AnswersForChromatica" is rude, entitled and obnoxious... 

I didn't expect any less from them. Good, when it actually trends we'll have this one on US only. More promo for POP A 911. Their loss! If You Say So Shrug GIF

4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

from afentis:

The fact that some users make fun of videoconferences as if we all had telepathy... as if Gaga being in LA, part of the Haus aswell, some of them being in NYC, some being in Europe, everyone could communicate in any other form in 2021... the fact that some people forget that the people they're talking about are just human beings that use common communication channels... the fact that a videoconference is about to happen to decide if the teasing will start during the next 24 hours...

damn @Andreu shes doing the back tracking gig, the last line chile

Why would they decide that HOURS before the supposedly teasing oh hell nawl... The FRAUDERY from miss afentis

• lol 4

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
3 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

Why would they decide that HOURS before the supposedly teasing oh hell nawl... The FRAUDERY from miss afentis

imagine filming a high budget video and then deciding hours before if you’ll even tease or release it, the delusion :mess:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,823

Back to charts - Spotify total streams:

ARTPOP 299.115 
______BARRIER_______
Blackout 298.169 
Rainbow 295.448 
On the 6 290.082 
Rated R 286.827 
Canibal 284.068 
Warrior 283.645 
The Emancipation of Mimi 277.841