Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
6 hours ago, Delusional said:

A missed Eurovision appearance is what irritates me about this era. Sine from above could have been an EVENT of its own. People and press of Europe would be saying Gaga defeated Madonna and has finally proved she has stolen the crown. Am I wrong? 

Not to mention just that one performance would have made SFA (and maybe 1000 doves) an instant smash everywhere in Europe 

Maybe because there was no Eurovision this year (?)

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
7 hours ago, Delusional said:

lowkey been streaming this all week...

spacer.png

Me too. I didn't like the production of the original, but Goosebumps is a bop and with this slapping beat whew

7 hours ago, Delusional said:

nod and smile y’all

spacer.png

Are surprised?

7 hours ago, danwasd said:

Ms. Poop is right tho

7 hours ago, danwasd said:

exile >>> H&M on Me 

ezgif-3-7aec1e48ff89.gif

Girl delete

ezgif-3-7aec1e48ff89.gif

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

2 hours ago, Grasim said:

@Bakugo is so lucky 

Australia stanning the best song on Chromatica. These people are hyped up, those people playing Replay were boring. Don't go to a nightclub if you're just gonna stand there and not drink and dance and have fun

Edited by thetea

2 hours ago, Grasim said:

@Bakugo is so lucky 

Now all Gaga needs to do is make a song that can be played in a straight club (i don't know what you call those) like The Cure but less generic and all around better

Popster for Sale 57,205

Just saw a Britney stan getting brave under the alleged fact that Toxic outstreams every Gaga song but Shallow when ARUTW and ROM exist too :icant: Even Poker Face and Just Dance get similar numbers 

Poor them they jump on any chance to be delusional and live in the past like Katycats 

• lol 1

39 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Gaga being active on social media just like the week before the release of the 911 video

what a coincidenceimage0.gif

Until some major event happens again then she cancels for 6 months and doesn't say anything to avoid twitter nobody's telling her to read the room

31 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Just saw a Britney stan getting brave under the alleged fact that Toxic outstreams every Gaga song but Shallow when ARUTW and ROM exist too :icant: Even Poker Face and Just Dance get similar numbers 

Poor them they jump on any chance to be delusional and live in the past like Katycats 

It's like her only song that gets good streams and I get why, its such a good song and its very remembered, even now

Moderator 17,119
45 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Gaga being active on social media just like the week before the release of the 911 video

what a coincidenceimage0.gif

Gaga talking about Chromatica as if it is a normal era :gaga-scream:

22 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Gaga apparently “stole” Chromatica concept y’all I’m laughing it’s so exaggerated 

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

THE REACH

the comparison to the fan made edit too :icant:

It was such a reach. What kind of idiot compares their art to something a fan edited. Just because you had alien aesthetics for your flop album doesn't mean someone who probably doesn't know you exist stole your looks. Serving very much Azealia getting mad at all female artists who did a mermaid look teas

• thanks 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
52 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Well since the last time their fave released a music we've gotten three full albums worth of music, and two WW smashes

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0
not to mention about songwriting talent, vocal skills

Spoiler

or the fact Gaga can do whatever she wants

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

• paws up 3
  • sad 1

5 minutes ago, Krazy said:

'Rain On Me' has now spent 30 weeks on the Canadian Hot 100.

it was such a hit there. Canadian hot 100 is so much better than the U.S

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

not to mention about songwriting talent, vocal skills

and not having rumours that someone else sung her entire album for her!

• paws up 1