Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 44,727

Meanwhile in Chromatica

5-D6-C82-B9-A189-4-C93-8566-0864573-E0243.jpg

Hana has taken over while Gaga is absent to rule the little monstrosities.

Unsatisfaction rules over Chromatica because the previous holder of the crown left it's inhabitants with no shelter, guidance or food while raining knifes are on an all-time-high.

Riots are imminent and Hana is making arrangements to escape Chromatica soon before the conspirators carry out a coup. 

Edited by zcasx
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 14,805
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

Meanwhile in Chromatica

5-D6-C82-B9-A189-4-C93-8566-0864573-E0243.jpg

Hana has taken over while Gaga is absent to rule the little monstrosities.

Unsatisfaction rules over Chromatica because the previous holder of the crown left it's inhabitants with no shelter, guidance or food while the meteorological phenomenon of raining knifes grows more frequent by the day.

Riots are imminent and Hana is making arrangements to escape Chromatica soon before the conspirators carry out a coup. 

So a song that wasn't going to be released isn't going to be released, breaking news wbk 

15695-EC5-DB9-A-4-CF7-A562-D78-A29-F45-E

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,727

This just in:

The religious fanatics of Chromatica are trying to keep the rest of the population calm, claiming that "The Oracle" is telling them that the former holder of the crown will return accompanied by 4 other rulers and take the people to safety. No one trusts them though because they have been making these claims for the longest time while nothing happens. 

Havoc still reigns (on. me.)

Edited by zcasx
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

This just in:

The religious fanatics of Chromatica are trying to keep the rest of the population calm, claiming that "The Oracle" is telling them that the former holder of the crown will return accompanied by 4 other rulers and take the people to safety. No one trusts them though because they have been making these claims for the longest time while nothing happens. 

Havoc still reigns (on. me.)

your novel sounds amazing sis

sUp5N1V.gif

• lol 2

It's the fact that this mess regarding Hanah blocking fans (including me) is happening bc Gaga's team is the WORST at communicating with fans. Many blame us for jumping to rushed conclusions when all of that could be avoidable if they let us know what's going on. I h8 that they're so unprofessional, useless and careless when it comes her fanbase. 

real housewives nene GIF by RealityTVGIFs

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,727
Just now, Hags Labs said:

It's the fact that this mess regarding Hanah blocking fans (including me) is happening bc Gaga's team is the WORST at communicating with fans. Many blame us for jumping to rushed conclusions when all of that could be avoidable if they let us know what's going on. I h8 that they're so unprofessional, useless and careless when it comes her fanbase. 

real housewives nene GIF by RealityTVGIFs

This is very true - I don't see other artists ignoring their fans this way tbh

Would it kill them to pop up once in a while to tell fans directly what's going on - if they have plans for the future or not? 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,820
8 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

It's the fact that this mess regarding Hanah blocking fans (including me)

I laughed reading that :ohyes:

At this point it's what they deserve. The teasing in December then complete silence... No word on anything, no attempt to ever push the album or the tones where it could've stayed top 10, still no upload on YT of inauguration. I hope twitter liddos never keep their heel off their necks, I can't defend them anymore! 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,823
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Can you stop manifesting this 2012 H&M nonsense 

spacer.png

Breaking : just heard that GodGa and God Harris are recording the collab in my room 

spacer.png

• lol 1

23 minutes ago, zcasx said:

This is very true - I don't see other artists ignoring their fans this way tbh

Would it kill them to pop up once in a while to tell fans directly what's going on - if they have plans for the future or not? 

Exactly, we ask for the bare minimum at this point and yet they decide to do nothing about it... It's terrible 

• paws up 3

17 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I laughed reading that :ohyes:

At this point it's what they deserve. The teasing in December then complete silence... No word on anything, no attempt to ever push the album or the tones where it could've stayed top 10, still no upload on YT of inauguration. I hope twitter liddos never keep their heel off their necks, I can't defend them anymore! 

Period. We will STAY on their necks. This ain't no GGD! 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 23,066
1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

Yeah + ACR. Shallow is not on ACR and ROM is, so even if ROM has always been above Shallow on UK Spotify and AM it's gonna be lower on the chart

Shallow is actually on ACR too. It's just that powerful :oscar:

• paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 1