Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,825

I wonder if with a big promo spot like with MR/Shallow ROM could've been bigger or if it performed how it was expected to because GP wasn't  that keen on it.

Like in Europe US promo doesn't effect much and Germany and France pretty much said no... Although it wasn't pushed at all after two weeks unlike BMH who got a summer long TTH residency. Maybe for the gay song that it is it could've stuck longer with a TTH top 5 residency, remixes etc 

The way everyone thougjt ROM would be an IFPI contender (not me hihihi) :shakes:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,383

I want it to take a screenshot of the spotify WW and send it to a friend who is a Swiftie and a Rosalia hater but La Noche De Anoche and Pillow are so fare away they don't even fit in one screenshot :icant:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 13,402
12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

yet it’s barely climbing on the BB100..

I honestly wonder how will Warner retrieve all the money they’ve spent on this album. They must’ve spent a lot by now.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,961
x3

So after so many months, how Meth Labs is doing? Is it selling well or it is flopping?Anyone knows? Wonder if Gaga earns big amount of money from there and she appears next year at the Forbes list

A Popster Is Born 12,825
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

The sound is just too much for most of the GP nowadays. All that’s fed to them is small little teaspoons of a 80s disco sound mixed with trap beats. Don’t forget ROM came at completely the wrong time imo

True. FN is below Chromatica on YEC and isn't that far ahead in WW sales... This very gay pop doesn't sell the same at all which people forget for some reason, so Dua's era is seen as success Gaga's a flop. But Gaga can't promote and Spotify won't treat Gaga the same as newer girls. Chromatica has done well for the attention it's gotten in the pop climate... They never even tried 5/6 weeks in to get another week t10 for ROM/Chromatica which they easily could've done releasing the remixes earlier or something 

• paws up 3