Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 57,170
2 minutes ago, danwasd said:

AM deletes literally everything you have ever made if you stop paying, even if they keep your account :katy:

Yeah that’s one of the reasons why I quit AM after multiple years, then tried Deezer for a year and settled on Spotify since late 2018 and I can say by experience it’s the best streaming service 

Spoiler

No, Spotify is not investing on me to say this :katy:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 14,767
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Yeah that’s one of the reasons why I quit AM after multiple years, then tried Deezer for a year and settled on Spotify since late 2018 and I can say by experience it’s the best streaming service 

Hide contents

No, Spotify is not investing on me to say this :katy:

I'm with AM basically because of its ability to add external songs from the PC, ngl :oscar:

But I see Spotify is investing in Ms. Fame Romance, the next MPG, Ms. Olympics ain't safe :ohhh:

• lol 2

14 hours ago, Andreu said:

The way there are three vewsions of Goosebumps on the WW spotify top200 nnnnnnnnnnnnn

That song isn't even that good. He had way better songs in his discography. Why is he still releasing remixes for a song that came out in 2018

Popster for Sale 57,170
4 minutes ago, danwasd said:

I'm with AM basically because of its ability to add external songs from the PC, ngl :oscar:

But I see Spotify is investing in Ms. Fame Romance, the next MPG, Ms. Olympics ain't safe :ohhh:

You can do that on Spotify too, I added all the Chromatica leaques to my account and Lemonade too when it wasn’t on streaming :oscar:

3 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

Girl I'm ironic most of the time

I do find her last albums boring but that's just a personal preference

Folklore and Evermore sound like pop albums that are being played on a piano. Like how Gaga sings her songs on a piano. Thats what those sound like

• yaas, gaga 1

1 hour ago, Delusional said:

Hate it here

before anyone here tries to discredit it,

the only artist who has top 10 hits outta Latin Songs is Bad Bunny,

this song being on the lower end of the hot 100, has been expected since the beginning.

Latin Artists are always in the lower end of the Hot 100, and usually top 5 in the Latin Hot Songs Chart, which is where Sel Go will probably debut in any of those 5 spots & this song is being pushed by Interscope as a latin pop song not a mainstream pop song.

aka no massive radio push or massive streaming push

• yaas, gaga 1

Just now, ProdigyARTPOP said:

before anyone here tries to discredit it,

the only artist who has top 10 hits outta Latin Songs is Bad Bunny,

this song being on the lower end of the hot 100, has been expected since the beginning.

Latin Artists are always in the lower end of the Hot 100, and usually top 5 in the Latin Hot Songs Chart, which is where Sel Go will probably debut in any of those 5 spots & this song is being pushed by Interscope as a latin pop song not a mainstream pop song.

aka no massive radio push or massive streaming push

Cardi could bring it into mainstream. She literally sang about how wet her ***** is and it debuted at #1. She's also Latin and made a song that samples a latin song and has latin rappers

Just now, thetea said:

Cardi could bring it into mainstream. She literally sang about how wet her ***** is and it debuted at #1. She's also Latin and made a song that samples a latin song and has latin rappers

I don’t think neither Selena nor Interscope want anyone to bring it to the mainstream, the purpose of this record and the way it’s promotionally being pushed is for Selena’s latin market.

• paws up 1

Just now, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I don’t think neither Selena nor Interscope want anyone to bring it to the mainstream, the purpose of this record and the way it’s promotionally being pushed is for Selena’s latin market.

Yeah. Is it because her music right now doesn't appeal to the latin market or something?

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The lack of radio or streaming push is appalling. Like no matter what your stance on Selena Gomez is, she deserves a placement somewhere on TTH - doesn’t matter what language the song is in.

Interscope sucks at playlisting. Apparently they can only playlist for Ms. Eyelash

• thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The lack of radio or streaming push is appalling. Like no matter what your stance on Selena Gomez is, she deserves a placement somewhere on TTH - doesn’t matter what language the song is in.

I agree. I think this is a promo single though, because she announced that Baila Conmigo with Rauw Alejandro is coming and the collab seems to come off like it’ll be pushed on radio and TTH, De Una Vez seems to be a teaser

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,767
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

Interscope sucks at playlisting. Apparently they can only playlist for Ms. Eyelash

To be fair, Ms. Eyelash stomps on their peers on streaming 

A Popster Is Born 12,789
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Why would Peppa pig tease sour candy 

The Brazilian stans are smth else 

Gaga please just do a show there :icant:

lol  the way its always a brazilian liddo or liddo from south america that is exposed for pretending to be insider too... the pandemic combined with their queen's dance comeback got them going stir crazy :billie:

• lol 1