Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

I still remember how shocked I was when I learned that Selena Quintanilla (after whom Selena Gomez got her first name btw) did not know Spanish and had to learn it in order to sing songs in it. The hard work payed off. She was an icon of tex-mex music and was about to break out to be a huge star. 

WTFFFFF I didn't knew that about Selena :dead:

the same happened to me with Jlo very recently, I always took for granted she could speak spanish fluently since I have always heard her spanish language songs everywhere and I was really surprised when I saw she was not fluent.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,762
5 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Methinks Free Woman (Early Version) is among us. :oscar:

Sour Candy (I’m Hard On The Outside) [Piano Version] :lesson:

• yaas, gaga 2

5 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Methinks Free Woman (Early Version) is among us. :oscar:

Okay but can we be realistic and admit that no ones outside stan twitter cares about early versions? She better add some new songs we want the SOPHIE collapses :lesson:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375

Bad Bunny's debut solo single did THAT :happydance: (plus the official audio has +100M)

And I know no one asked (and probably no one cares) but I knew him with this song and it makes me so proud to see how someone who I started following literally when he released her first solo song now is one of the most successful artists in the world. Bad Bunny is definitely not the one who puts the best music out or my "fave" but he's one of the artists whose evolution I am the most proud of :oscar:

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Bad Bunny's debut solo single did THAT :happydance: (plus the official audio has +100M)

And I know no one asked (and probably no one cares) but I knew him with this song and it makes me so proud to see how someone who I started following literally when he released her first solo song now is one of the most successful artists in the world. Bad Bunny is definitely not the one who puts the best music out or my "fave" but he's one of the artists whose evolution I am the most proud of :oscar:

Another legend in the making tbh :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,188
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

And no one asked but I knew him with that song and it makes me so proud to see how someone who I started following literally when he released her first solo song now is one of the most successful artists in the world. Bad Bunny is definitely not the one who puts the best music out or my "fave" but he's one of the artists whose evolution I am the most proud of :oscar:

Yas a bop!

Also 12 videos with 800M+ views :fall:A king :fall:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,762
3 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

Okay but can we be realistic and admit that no ones outside stan twitter cares about early versions? She better add some new songs we want the SOPHIE collapses :lesson:

Not when she releases HL Babylon as a single with an amazing video :lesson:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 57,188
9 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

The only SOPHIE collapse we want is this, if it is a Love Me Right kind of of collapse then she can keep it 

• paws up 2

Chromatica

#30 Canada (+42)

#41 United Kingdom (+12)

#63 France (+3)

#68 United States (+12)

#96 Germany (NE)

#474 Mexico (NE)

10533ed1c982646176a1b3b3b25d5a176a2c63f8.gif

get those 40 sales, queen

Edited by Artur
  • yaas, gaga 3