Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,812
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

’m sure those OGH are hidden Katy Perry stans

correct... this is exactly right. monsters are incredibly naïve to this... what would everyone think if an ariana stan kept coming for beyone and katys neck? that they were a monster hiding behind ari's receipts.

Gaga's hits in the US are anything but radio fueled, not since ARTPOP era have they had significant effect on her chartrun. if she wants a smash she has to go out and get it... even shallow needed a grammys and oscar performance. Originally it only stayed in the top 10 for 2 weeks :rip:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,686
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

correct... this is exactly right. monsters are incredibly naïve to this... what would everyone think if an ariana stan kept coming for beyone and katys neck? that they were a monster hiding behind ari's receipts.

Gaga's hits in the US are anything but radio fueled, not since ARTPOP era have they had significant effect on her chartrun. if she wants a smash she has to go out and get it... even shallow needed a grammys and oscar performance. Originally it only stayed in the top 10 for 2 weeks :rip:

If I wanted a smash yes I could probably go out and get one because I am what? SICKENING. You could never have a smash because you. are. not. that. kind. of. girl. bitxh Aaaaaa

rupauls drag race GIF

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
Just now, zcasx said:

It is her most personal - but soundwise her most "basic". Both of these things can be true simultaneously.

When i listened to Chromatica I immediately thought this with no influence whatsoever of the charts. It's still a great cohesive record so who cares, but I agree with my sis Delusional, not what the GP wants.

Just because its not noisy doesn't mean its most basic. Its just polished. 

I wasn't talking about what GP posts, but ppl who try to say it doesn't feel like Gaga album. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,282
17 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

2X PLATINUM ELIGIBLE FINALLY :bradley:  

PLEASE INTERSCOPE CERTIFY BEFORE THE SCAMMY AWARDS

4 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

YAAAASSS! FINALLY HOE! IT WAS ABOUT TIME!!!

beat you by a whole 13 minutes :oops:

• sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, MANiCURE1295 said:

beat you by a whole 13 minutes :oops:

This song better win the Scammy over Exile and Taylor Scamster! 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Must be about me then.

Meme Reaction GIF

It's not about anyone in specific, i just saw some posts that reminded me of ppl who say stuff like this. Doesn't mean stuff i talked about was mentioned exactly in this thread now. It was mostly general ovservation about liddos switching on album. 

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Applause said:

It's not about anyone in specific, i just saw some posts that reminded me of ppl who say stuff like this. Doesn't mean stuff i talked about was mentioned exactly in this thread now. It was mostly general ovservation about liddos switching on album. 

Nah I get you.  I love the album most streamed of 2020... I just don't think it is what I came to expect of Gaga. BUT I don't hate it. 

Popster for Sale 44,686

Are you excited for when the Vogue UK cover comes out later today with Gaga being interviewd about Chromatica side B and her new MV with Blackpink?

Or do you have common sense?

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, zcasx said:

Are you excited for when the Vogue UK cover comes out later today with Gaga being interviewd about Chromatica side B and her new MV with Blackpink?

I don't have common sense... But I am also not excited about that either!

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Nah I get you.  I love the album most streamed of 2020... I just don't think it is what I came to expect of Gaga. BUT I don't hate it. 

I can see that point when it comes to production cause its more polished or basic as some would say but even that doesn't apply to most of the album (im thinking it might be also cause liddos love darker sounding productions and chromatica was mostly opposite) . Lyrics and melodies are 100% gaga. 

Popster for Sale 44,686
Just now, Bakugo said:

I don't have common sense... But I am also not excited about that either!

Neither am I, it seems like having more than three brain cells cuts it. No common sense needed indeed.

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

Vogue is fashion magazine so i doubt she would announce music related projects there. She might mention msuic ofc but nothing much 

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Applause said:

I can see that point when it comes to production cause its more polished or basic as some would say but even that doesn't apply to most of the album (im thinking it might be also cause liddos love darker sounding productions and chromatica was mostly opposite) . Lyrics and melodies are 100% gaga. 

I'd say: 

Alice, ROM, FW, PD, Replay and 1000 Doves are 100% GAGA that I stanned in 2010. 

Popster for Sale 44,686
Just now, Applause said:

Vogue is fashion magazine so i doubt she would announce music related projects there. She might mention msuic ofc but nothing much 

Babylon Fashion Film coming then!!!! :billie: