Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Just now, zcasx said:

If Gaga releases an equivalent solo single maybe she'll get to 800M+ in the long run. Just needs to be good and quintessential Gaga.

Here for this to happen soon cause SL not having reached yet half of NRO Spotify streams is one of the biggest kii of 2020 :katy_pie:

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

God Sweet Melody is so good. Had it on repeat all this morning. 

New Little Mix? better shout out to my ex to stream!

Deactivated 14,311

Majority of the GP find Chromatica to be very basic and safe especially the American GP

Not just USA. I think she should have done RNB/SOUL and Pop. BUT I stan she served for the Gheys!

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,692
4 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

So Chromatica didn't do that for them?

3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Majority of the GP find Chromatica to be very basic and safe especially the American GP

Yeah I'd argue that some songs from Chromatica are safer and quite predictable and would be seen as "watered-down" Gaga by the GP, that obviously includes Stupid Love. Thrown in an Alice, Replay or Babylon and things could've been different but who knows really.

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, zcasx said:

Yeah I'd argue that some songs from Chromatica are safer and quite predictable and would be seen as "watered-down" Gaga by the GP, that obviously includes Stupid Love. Thrown in an Alice, Replay or Babylon and things could've been different but who knows really.

She said Baby on ONE song... the album isn't a true Gaga album. Sorry Girls!

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,692

ROM was an excellent choice though - with or without Ari - it's one of the strongest songs on Chromatica. I wonder how many streams it would have right now without Ari tho - 300-400M? 

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

One year since this atrocity song was released..

I'm pretty sure this was the start of the pandemic :icant: 

we all lost taste after this so yes.

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279

11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

You spoke with representative of american GP? :oscar: based on whats popular there i would say they luv basic and safe

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, zcasx said:

ROM was an excellent choice though - with or without Ari - it's one of the strongest songs on Chromatica. I wonder how many streams it would have right now without Ari tho - 300-400M? 

Ariana redeemed this era. AND LETS NOT TRY TO EVEN DISAGREE. The Memes exist for a reason. Great album. Great videos... BUT like... I ain't tapping my boots around this issue. 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279

Lol this is her most personal album to date and fags will say it doesn't sound like gaga album just because she didn't promote it. :pillow:

Edited by Applause
  • paws up 4
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,692
4 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Ariana redeemed this era. AND LETS NOT TRY TO EVEN DISAGREE. The Memes exist for a reason. Great album. Great videos... BUT like... I ain't tapping my boots around this issue. 

Maybe... but maybe she also cursed it. I believed we'd be looking at similar or even better results if they didn't rely so much on Ariana -they would actually have to promote the singles and the album and that would also be more fun for fans.

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, zcasx said:

Maybe... but maybe she also cursed it. I believed we'd be looking at similar or even better results if they didn't rely so much on Ariana -they would actually have to promote the singles and the album and that would also be more fun for fans.

It is a weird predicament. I wonder how life would have been if there was no Pandemic.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,692
1 minute ago, Applause said:

Lol this is her most personal album to date and fags will say it doesn't sound like gaga album just because she didn't promote it. :pillow:

It is her most personal - but soundwise her most "basic". Both of these things can be true simultaneously.

When i listened to Chromatica I immediately thought this with no influence whatsoever of the charts. It's still a great cohesive record so who cares, but I agree with my sis Delusional, not what the GP wants.

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 16,279

I don’t know if your shading me but it’s definitely a Gaga album but a sound the GP doesn’t enjoy nowadays :shakes:

Ita not about you. Who cares about GP tho :uhh:

• paws up 1