• 490.580.883 [+383.006]

Poker Face:

• 474.704.736 [+503.340]
  • 475.053.844 [+349.108]
  • 475.375.932 [+322.088]
  • paws up 7

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
3 hours ago, Andreu said:

Very interesting :ohhh: It's not updated but not much has changed ever since.

I thought MR was her most streamed song at some point, but I guess I remembered it wrong.

No DWUW?

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409

I’m sorry but insisting on a Dua Lipa, Calvin Harris or Drake collab is just as weird to me as seeing people being surprised Shallow and ASIB are Gaga’s biggest releases in years. 
:icant:

Edited by DonnieDarko

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497

I really want Gaga to have another solo hit :bradley:

And I mean a lot better than SL! 3x plat, above 500m Spotify streams. Peak isn't important, as long as it's top 10 for at least 6 weeks.

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,812
15 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

That is just not who Gaga is. She refused that even in her early period and chose all her collaborators herself. The only time she was probably forced to do some songs was during the period where she wasn't known and now features a few certain artists like Space Cowboy and Flo Rida.

Yes but Godga said she's stopped being an *sshole (lol the shade) and worked with Max Martin so she seems open to being more pop-like. 

8 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I’m sorry but insisting on a Dua Lipa, Calvin Harris or Drake collab is just as weird to me as seeing people being surprised Shallow and ASIB are Gaga’s biggest releases in years. 
:icant:

It's what she and others will have to do as an aging woman in pop and still do the music fans like vs Shallow and MR Music that has timeless production lol BP and Grande are gonna be the most streamed songs from Chromatica for a reason *shrug*

A Popster Is Born 12,812
Just now, DeanClownchester said:

And I mean a lot better than SL! 3x plat, above 500m Spotify streams. Peak isn't important, as long as it's top 10 for at least 6 weeks.

She had a massive opportunity for it but released Stupid Love, now she'll never get the same hype back again and she wasted it on a polarising song that leaked almost 9 weeks earlier. I do think it is doable but not with Bloodpop or any of the Chromatica girls. I also think her strength as an older woman with a great voice is a more ASIB sound for solo hit, especially as pop radio hates her. 

ARTPOPster 1,082
1 hour ago, Thrasher said:

It annoys me how Gaga actually surpassed Halsey and is the #5 female artist but they posted the Wrapped too early and she didn’t appear on lists/pics. 

https://newsroom.spotify.com/2020-12-01/the-trends-that-shaped-streaming-in-2020/

They should wait for late December to publish it.

Actually, Spotify Wrapped covers the period from November to November, which's why Halsey was above Gaga on their list, even though Gaga was the fifth most streamed woman on their platform in 2020.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
20 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Maybe next movie :icant:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,331
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I have a horrible feeling we will get *Silence* followed by simply a BP performance video that makes noise for 24 hrs, and then back to silence... Throw in a Grammy snub and she doesn't attend :gaga-scream:

Well I'm 90% sure this is actually TRUE!!

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
31 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yes but Godga said she's stopped being an *sshole (lol the shade) and worked with Max Martin so she seems open to being more pop-like. 

It's what she and others will have to do as an aging woman in pop and still do the music fans like vs Shallow and MR Music that has timeless production lol BP and Grande are gonna be the most streamed songs from Chromatica for a reason *shrug*

Gaga is def not one to do what others have to do in order to stay relevant tho. She’s shown us throughout her career and this era it’s not what she’s like, at all. I believe Ariana and BP collabs were calculated to generate more streams, yes, but please it’s not like Gaga can or will have random collabs with people like Dua Lipa or Calvin Harris(god forbid) or any other star out there from now on to keep her on the platforms. Pls, it’s Lady Gaga we’re talking about.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I have a horrible feeling we will get *Silence* followed by simply a BP performance video that makes noise for 24 hrs, and then back to silence... Throw in a Grammy snub and she doesn't attend :gaga-scream:

It’s def what’s going to happen

ARTPOPster 1,331
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

NOT US LOSING THE “30YO WOMAN RELEASING DANCE MUSIC IS BOUND TO FLOP” CARD :door:

When she releases and breakes streaming and sales record! We are not ready!

Adele serving ghey bopz doing choreography will break the internet:rip:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,331
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Why can I literally imagine Gaga - sat at home hearing BLACKPINK had been signed to Interscope - deciding to listen to their discography and study their videography. Like I don’t think the collab is as “industry forced” as people think it is...

It makes perfect sense that Gaga is the first true mega star to delve into K-POP.

Yeah, exactly my thoughts!

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
8 minutes ago, TINDER said:

Not Adele releasing a Dance single!

We are NOT ready! :rip:

4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

NOT US LOSING THE “30YO WOMAN RELEASING DANCE MUSIC IS BOUND TO FLOP” CARD :door:

The same year Chromatice rerelease happens and is stomped OUT by Adele :icant:

• lol 1