Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

23 hours ago, Ms I am a local said:

Just Dance Trend update (19 hour update)

Viral Sound: 21,6k (+8,6k)

It's not that bad I guess, but It will have to increase a lot more... Like a lot :billie: for it to have real impact on the song...

Just Dance Trend update (24 hour update)

• Viral Sound: 38,6k (+17k)

Well, these are good news! The trend seems to go up in terms of popularity. We’ll see how it does today, but it doesn’t look too bad as it looked yesterday.

Well hello let’s celebrate that.

50Th Anniversary Happy Dance GIF by Sesame Street

• paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,813

I wish her team could upload the live of the Sound of Music on her VEVO channel. 
This live is one of the best performances vocally ever. 

• paws up 8
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 12,812

It's a combo of:

- Fadga getting lashed for celebrating her album release on May 22nd, leading to her getting scared and not wanting to mention or be visible at all in this climate - her team also encouraging this as they just don't want had PR. Their #1 goal is to avoid an Artpop 

- the complete lack of communication from Gaga as a figure head. Not promoting is fine. We're in a pandemic. But reassure your fans at least once that the plans are to carry on... Every real fan is extremely understanding

- Her actual music strategy team not adapting at all - putting all their bets on the Grande collab and thinking it would be like a WAP/DSN and carry the entire project. No third single. Also being happy with how the album performed and single and not wanting more - almost like they see her as an old fad passed it.

- Fadga not being told the truth about the era and thinking it's BTW sized (See GGD keep saying the era is smashing WW or it's her best performance since BTW) 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 4

Moderator 17,119

Let's be honest, from all the albums Interscope released this year, Chromatica and Eminems albums were probably the most lucrative as they both did basically nothing to promote their albums aside from one high profile single. That's the reason Eminem got an entire B-Side and that's why Gaga will get a B-Side as well.

• paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 1

23 hours ago, Ms I am a local said:

TikTok 24 hours update

Viral Sound 1: 443,9k (+11,7k)

Viral Sound 3: 236,8k (+137,2k YAAAASSSSS)

Viral Sound 4: 23,4k (+500 I'll stop tracking this one since it's not doing barely any conttibution to Judas)

Official upload: 95,2k (+8k)

TOTAL: 1080,6k (+157,4k)

TikTok 24 hours update

Viral Sound 1: 455k (+11,1k)

Viral Sound 3: 275,2k (+38,2k)

Official upload: 102,6k (+7,4k)

TOTAL: 1137,3k (+56,7k)

I think I can summarize this update like this: is it a bad update? No. Is it disappointing? Yep. Judge it yourself :billie:

• paws up 7

It would make sense for Gaga to relaunch the era sometime in the next two months. Considering Interscope released another album from Eminem, are gearing up to release a spanish effort for ms gomez. so it leaves for either billie or gaga to come out with something 

• paws up 2

The Popster 53
4 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Welp hopefully new Chromatica music is actually coming for Plat to come way faster but I don’t see how they could add an act or two since Babylon is a perfect closer and the album is good as it is 

At this point, I think it would be a sister album like The Fame/TFM or Folklore/Evermore. She's seemingly had a significant amount of extra time on her hands due to COVID, has a bunch of material to at least work off of (Babylon HL, SOPHIE tracks, other songs they worked on for the album), and she could treat it as a real era this time. Also, Gaga doesn't seem like the type to just throw 4 random songs out for a deluxe a year later, she's about full bodies of work. It would be the "Second Chapter" of Chromatica. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,284
1 hour ago, Delusional said:

@OBEY :katy:

Hey delusional, remember when someone less than 24 hours ago told us JB has been “over” since 2015 

spit take GIF

Like I said yesterday....that member was angry I called them out on their stupid a** remarks and they got caught...ops :billie:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,284

1/1/21 Daily Album Streams

The Fame — 1,390,043,412 (+1,040,348)

The Fame Monster — 1,207,121,737 (+739,114)

Born This Way — 913,546,114 (+610,642)

ARTPOP — 730,445,688 (+231,391)

Joanne — 1,157,256,215 (+322,200)

A Star is Born — 3,302,263,200 (+1,821,328)

Chromatica — 1,292,036,841 (+2,406,389) 

• paws up 9

ARTPOPster 1,082
16 minutes ago, Delusional said:

“Omg Chromatica era is so much worse than ARTPOP” 

*gets the biggest streaming engagement ever in her career*

Interesting!
spacer.png

Don't act like Chromatica doesn't represent only 40% of that 5.8B, when it should represent at least more than half of Gaga's streams in 2020 :awkney:

A lot could be done and she didn't, and there's no point in making excuses because several artists showed that a lot could be done if there's goodwill, even in the worst scenarios.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster for Sale 41,795
20 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Hey delusional, remember when someone less than 24 hours ago told us JB has been “over” since 2015 

spit take GIF

Like I said yesterday....that member was angry I called them out on their stupid a** remarks and they got caught...ops :billie:

But is it organic? :ohhh:

• lol 4