Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Since everything else is already being tracked by other people - I have decided to start tracking monthly vaccination rates using Oxford Universities data. The first of every month I will publish a run down of vaccine administration worldwide. This is more for myself, certainly nobody asked for this but I thought I’d make myself more useful round here. 

To make it related to Gaga, let’s say it shows our chances at going to TCB.

First post probably coming tomorrow. Just thought I’d get the announcement out the way.

spacer.png

Imagine if Gaga teamed up with BioNTech, Pfizer and Moderna, instead of Oreo, Valentino and Adobe.

She could have bundeld every vaccine with one Chromatica album and the WHO could ship them around the world.

Chromatica would be the best selling album of all time.

• sad 1
  • lol 5
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,204
Just now, zcasx said:

Beyoncé sneaking in

One word: Tidal :icant:

You mean Savage remix :icant:

As much as I LOVE and stan her I really don't like these cheap tricks she's pulled 3 times recently by jumping on already popular songs to boost her stats, she doesn't need it 

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

"Bad Romance" and "Just Dance" on their way to become classics on Spotify.

Dec. 2019                    Dec. 2020                                   Dec.2021 (prediction)

Just Dance:                  5,738,336                     9,643,102  (+68,1%)                 16,210,055

Bad Romance:            8,082,184                    12,322,954  (+52,5%)                18,792,505

Edited by Gagacharts
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 41,795
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

Inb4 aired but flop effect :icant:

Best country in Continental Europe failing us? :ohhh:

Time to invalidate those answers methinks :ohhh:

A Popster Is Born 12,811
31 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

GLOBALGA doesn´t need the US. 

See for women in pop it's not the same anymore, especially in US market, they like rap or other sub genre of pop... Anything gay or unashamedly pop will need payola-ing to death. This is supposed to be Dua's TD/TF era and her album is only just teaching platinum. Someone like Ava Max has no chance of catching on in the same way in this climate, or she'll have a hell of a job and have to do it through airplay 

45 minutes ago, Mary Jane Holland said:

I saw a post on Twitter said that he told the maker of the viral sound 1 to change the sound name to Lady Gaga Judas and he changed it. But I’m not sure :katy:

Oopp, the girlie did :billie: Fans doing literally the work Gaga’s management is supposed to do what’s new?

Meme Eating GIF

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster for Sale 41,795
2 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Oopp, the girlie did :billie: Fans doing literally the work Gaga’s management is supposed to do what’s new?

Meme Eating GIF

Coffeemaker enjoying his Cosmetica Oreos

Meme Eating GIF

Pop-a-911-ster 29,690
24 minutes ago, Gypsy Life said:

@ViviLittleM what happened to ASIB airing in La France in December? :icant:

never said december :happydance: just said that after it airs in Belgium it means it won't be long until it airs in France

I kinda hope they're keeping it for Valentine Day / week

Popster for Sale 41,795
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

or I kinda hope they'll air it during our 3rd lockdown that is coming soon lmao ratings are always high

L. Gaga secretly happy because free promo without having to tour :icant:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,795
3 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

911 50M in 2 days so after 3 months and a half, half the time it took The Man to reach the mark and more than Katy Perry's last 7  music videos :icant:   

Took me by surprise for a sec there :icant:

Thought we broke some record I didn't know about :icant:

Edited by BenG
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,795
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Not dua stans saying if she'd wanted DSN to go #1 she'd have released signed copies and Levitating if it goes #1 will be organic and she'll be proud of that :rip:

Rent-a-legend, rent-a-DJ, rent-a-rapper :ohhh:

Even lonely and dancing witches are shooketh :shakes: