Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster This Way 712
6 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

I guess I can finally debut this gif

Undebut it.

image.gif

By the way, y'all need to learn to double click on the photo/gif and resize it to a smaller size before posting.

Edited by OBEY

A Popster Is Born 14,788
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Undebut it.

image.gif

By the way, y'all need to learn to double click on the photo/gif and resize it to a smaller size before posting.

image.gif

• lol 10
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
5 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Undebut it.

image.gif

Not easy on mobile

Anyway

OT: Alejandro so close to 200m on Spotify

• paws up 3

Popster This Way 712
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Oh wow it feels so good to start 2021 with veteran users like @Arturo and @OBEY being active again.

But where is the good sis Americano, that's my question!

image.gif

Apple Music Canada Live Chart

144. Shallah 

171. Break My Heart

oop-

• paws up 1

Popster This Way 712

AM Canada Albums Chart

1. evermore

7. Plastic Hearts 430086543_WAP-Copy.gif

9. Positions

14. Fine Line

16. evermore 

17. folklore

23. Wonder :dead:

Plastic Hearts not leaving the Top 15 since it's release 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,810

ROM is on course to crack 500m quicker than BMH by a 7-10 day margin looking at my calculations... So now TC vs NRO is finished... Can we say ROM and BMH are the same size of hit? ROM having the much better peaks and being a hit in Japan it's favour vs. BMH doing better in parts of Europe and edging out in longevity

1 hour ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

You’re so salty just stop, dating back to 2019 Justin has had 6 top 5 hits. If Gaga had that and people were saying she was over and “left in 2015” we would be calling them out on their stupidity. Maybe you should take the username @Delusional cause you’re acting it this time around :billie:

angry u mad GIF by Mayfly

P.S I’m saying this as a huge Justin Bieber non fan, I don’t like him by any means but get your head out of the sand. He’s doing more than fine. One could argue this has been one of the best years of his career.

P.S.S don’t ever tell delusional to stfu they’re my friend girl fight fighting GIF

Girl chill out... I wasn't dragging delusional AT ALL. If anything I was coming for JB as I should. I didn't know this forum was called BieberDaily tho. Shocked. I'm getting strong cupcakes vibes and for the wrong seasons specially when it comes to Mustinreal housewives nene GIF

• lol 1

Miss Bieber gets A+ rollouts, massive playlist exposure and radio payola YET the moderate "hits" he gets are based solely on Scooter shoving his music down people's throats. There's no substance just gimmicks and fraudulence and even with all that his songs are not even huge. @MANiCURE1295 go back to GGD if you're gonna drag me for having different POVs. Enough with the cupcake behavior :lesson:

• yaas, gaga 1