Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

42 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Or had BMH level Spotify payola. Its higher on many YEC and 2x Plat us vs Dua's 1x.. So if it had the same push and was kept higher on playlists it'd have cleared 500m at least 

And should have been above Stank with you as soon as it overtook it in daily streams

:lesson:

21 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

They already remade the list

Shallow and ASIB really is a gift that keeps on giving. Gaga sitting beside all these other new girlies whew. We really just need all her alums to hit 1B and more of her recurrents to bank more streams and cross more hundred million milestones

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

clowns or what? :katy_pie:

So I definitely want Gaga to have another solo hit (300m on Spotify, peak within top 5, at least 4 weeks in the top 10) but if this collab rumor is true, I want it to smash really well to offset the setbacks of the era so far.

A Popster Is Born 16,835
9 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

its more like Dom Perignon :ohyes:

so another cash grab for Lazy Gaga?? :gaga-scream:

oh please, i trust polydor won't tease something about non-music related stuff tho

6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Lol. GGD Dictator Admin saying there’s nothing for Babylon at all and that the Nick Night project is for another song/project. 

AKA - I know nothing either and I just want to insert my 2 cents 

Regina King GIF by MOODMAN

Crying... That fraud always sticking his nose into things he doesn't even know about. I can't name a more annoying person on this fanbase :overit:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,769
43 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Shallow and ASIB really is a gift that keeps on giving. Gaga sitting beside all these other new girlies whew. We really just need all her alums to hit 1B and more of her recurrents to bank more streams and cross more hundred million milestones

One of the best albums of the century is indeed a gift :abel_glow:

not surprised :abel_glow:

For once the GP have taste :abel_glow:

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,530
57 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

clowns or what? :katy_pie:

I mean, we know they did something and that something didn't come out. I doubt they know anything beyond.