Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

4 hours ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

@DeanClownchester better be here to make it. 

4 hours ago, Miaou said:

Chile it’s me :bunny:

4 hours ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yas! The legend and the rightful owner of the thread of the year! @DeanClownchester

4 hours ago, Miaou said:

Not when I’m at home with my parents hihi

Can I at least suggest a title edition? :mess: it fits very well

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,848
8 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Can I at least suggest a title edition? :mess: it fits very well

Yes of course what do you want to write ? :mess:

• yaas, gaga 1

The Fame Popster 468
8 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

Yes Zedd was working on the track with Infected Mushroom. I remember they dragged Gaga for being a commercial sellout after they sold out to her when they gave her the song. :icant:

Ya they were kinda salty tho. And Gaga simply kept silence and promote AP lmao

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
46 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I agree. I hate to repeteat myself since  I feel like I have said this 300 times but its still true and relevant: this fanbase struggles too much finding a middle ground between dragging all day or seeing her as a god (or in your words a cult leader).

I'd argue that this behaviour permeates throughout stan twitter. Everything is either the best or worst thing ever, nothing is just okay, which sometimes veers into ridiculousness. If you are not breaking records or outdoing yourself you are automatically a flop and everybody is extremely combative and often stans fail to understand that people have different opinions and tastes. Also it needs to be said that you can love an artist, but still be constructively critical of them. 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I'd argue that this behaviour permeates throughout stan twitter. Everything is either the best or worst thing ever, nothing is just okay, which sometimes veers into ridiculousness. If you are not breaking records or outdoing yourself you are automatically a flop and everybody is extremely combative and often stans fail to understand that people have different opinions and tastes. Also it needs to be said that you can love an artist, but still be constructively critical of them. 

Hayley had the perfect response 

• paws up 2