Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Delusional said:

The fact that most of the Joanne era promo was after the album came out makes me wonder how rushed the release/promo plan actually was..

There was 0 memorable, decent promo before the album came out yet it debuted with over 200k copies. :rip:

The name of Gaga sells. 

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

My post was pretty clear it was a joke, yours definitely seemed like a purposeful jab especially after yesterday’s discussions. Just stop please, we’ve all moved on

This. I saw it as a joke. Because it is clear its humour and your intentions are super clear.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
2 minutes ago, GuiLM said:

So they were right after all 

But Liberdade and afentis, well... :icant:

The way we ignored the only reliable insider the moment he said what we did not want to hear :mess:

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

She got sucked into the afentis mess and went back on herself saying Sour Candy mv didn't exist tho... And? Crickets :mess:

At least now we know hes reliable and the other things he said about Gaga must be true :ally:

And the bruno mars comeback in the coming months must be true as well then

excited oprah winfrey GIF

37 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The fact that most of the Joanne era promo was after the album came out makes me wonder how rushed the release/promo plan actually was..

There was 0 memorable, decent promo before the album came out yet it debuted with over 200k copies. :rip:

Edit: I’d also like to mention, the album was originally scheduled to be released in 2017 according to Elton

It's so sad that there was so much promo that I couldn't keep up and see all the interviews and all the little things she did, but now we are dying for her to even say Chromatica which she hasn't for months 

• paws up 1