Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

And let's be honest, Gaga is bigger than everyone you mentioned except for Abel. Stars of her caliber like Taylor and Ariana rarely perform anymore. Just let her have her peace. 

Ok but then don't use the excuse that she doesn't want to perform because of the pandemic, tell the truth.

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

I don’t understand why people always ignore Gaga’s chronic pain condition that can affect her immune system. People are really expecting her to run around these Corona streets. Even with proper social distancing protocol the risk is still very much there. 

:icant:

• lol 3

Just now, Herrscher of Reason said:

I don’t understand why people always ignore Gaga’s chronic pain condition that can affect her immune system. People are really expecting her to run around these Corona streets. Even with proper social distancing protocol the risk is still very much there. 

A lot of people just lack compassion and just forget about these things. Gaga is immunocompromised whether people want to believe it or not. It's good she is staying safe. 

• thanks 2

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, thetea said:

Period. I admit she was a bit lazy this era, but she has nothing left to prove. She's proven that she has talent and the GP has respect for her now. 

She has a movie role coming up which is SO MUCH more exciting to me lets see if she can strike gold again. I hope she does music for this too!

Just now, Bakugo said:

She has a movie role coming up which is SO MUCH more exciting to me lets see if she can strike gold again. I hope she does music for this too!

i'm hoping it'll do well. if it's not a musical it would be amazing if she dropped an album or some songs when the movie drops to bring hype

6 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Also to add even more to this. Gaga isn’t like these artists who need to prove their worth! She has done her days of the hustle. She has the acclaim and the respect enough yo step aside and let others shine too.

Miley debuted before Gaga and still promotes her new stuff like crazy. The Weeknd debuted on the scene 10 years ago, however, he still has greed and promotes his albums as if it were his debut. That's no excuse.

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Miley debuted before Gaga and still promotes her new stuff like crazy. The Weeknd debuted on the scene 10 years ago, however, he still has greed and promotes his albums as if it were his debut. That's no excuse.

Greed- you said it there. Gaga is happy with what she has. High time you are too tbh.

• paws up 1

Moderator 6,288
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

It’s interesting how BP performed SC but not Ice Cream ft Selena or Bet You Wanna ft Cardi which are both from their own album. 

Tbh, I even forgot about Cardi until I read this comment. The songs probably weren’t as popular as they’d hoped. I’ve only heard “Ice Cream” and it wasn’t groundbreaking music.

Moderator 17,129
7 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Ok but then don't use the excuse that she doesn't want to perform because of the pandemic, tell the truth.

I you don't like how she handled this album you are welcome to go on a hiatus and return here when you think she's promoting enough to earn you as a fan. I have no patience left for your incessant moaning and crying over Gagas decisions. 

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
2 minutes ago, donatellab said:

It’s interesting how BP performed SC but not Ice Cream ft Selena or Bet You Wanna ft Cardi which are both from their own album. 

They said "only collabs with talented artists allowed"

• sad 1
  • lol 2

7 minutes ago, thetea said:

They shouldn't have done this unless they were sure they were going to release something. 

That's why I'll always say that she has the worst team in the industry they treat us like clowns (and so does Gaga, remember that caption on her Instagram with the sour candy lyrics?).

• paws up 1

10 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

Part of ASIB's success was because of its box office, and this time we will not have it for obvious reasons, and there will be no music this time, as it's a movie about murder, not a love story.

6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

I you don't like how she handled this album you are welcome to go on a hiatus and return here when you think she's promoting enough to earn you as a fan. I have no patience left for your incessant moaning and crying over Gagas decisions. 

So are you against my staying here just because I'm giving my opinion? And u still want to say bad things about that GGD mess, you're doing the same thing now lmao.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Part of ASIB's success was because of its box office, and this time we will not have it for obvious reasons, and there will be no music this time, as it's a movie about murder, not a love story.

I’m excited to see her diversity as an actor. I love Gaga for all of her not just for the bops or chart success... which she has #4 1’s and plenty of #1 albums and grammys etc. she has all that now I am interested to see how she goes in acting. But thats just me.

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

Is it time for another pancake buffet yet?

spacer.png

It isn’t breakfast fine here in Aus so I guess no.

• lol 1