Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

9 hours ago, Bakugo said:

Let’s ignore Loud and Rated R exist shall we? 

Loud is good but there are some filler. Loud is her second best. I don't like Rated R that much. I liked these few songs: Hard, Russian Roulette, Rude Boy (one of my fav songs of all time, brings back happy memories), Photographs and Te Amo

Edited by thetea

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, thetea said:

Loud is good but there are some filler. Loud is her second best. I don't like Rated R that much. I liked these few songs: Hard, Russian Roulette, Rude Boy (one of my fav songs of all time, brings back happy memories), Photographs and Te Amo

See I respect you so much for explaining why you dislike aspects without saying they just flop etc. thank you!

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311

It was so good to see Blackpink shine in their own right and not make the show about Gaga. Other artists exist and we should celebrate all the talent being successful tbh!

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

It was so good to see Blackpink shine in their own right and not make the show about Gaga. Other artists exist and we should celebrate all the talent being successful tbh!

How would their show be about Gaga if they only have one song together? :awkney:

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Krazy said:

How would their show be about Gaga if they only have one song together? :awkney:

If they had their featured artists there for the show, it becomes less about them and more about the featured artists. We can be bitter about Chromatica era but like I am so glad these girls are killing it in their own right and will rather focus on positives than negatives.

• paws up 1

It's quite a bit disappointing though. if they had released it as a single it could've possibly been Gaga's sixth #1 and BLACKPINK's first

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

It's quite a bit disappointing though. if they had released it as a single it could've possibly been Gaga's sixth #1 and BLACKPINK's first

I absolutely agree but it is clear no matter how much outcry her fans are doing atm she won’t risk or compromise her health for performances... I hope she is making new music behind the scenes... 

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

If they had their featured artists there for the show, it becomes less about them and more about the featured artists. We can be bitter about Chromatica era but like I am so glad these girls are killing it in their own right and will rather focus on positives than negatives.

But when you say that their show was going to be "all about Gaga", you're automatically erasing Selena, Dua and other artists they collaborated with. If their show was featured by other artists, it wouldn't just be "about Gaga". Suffice it to say that you're also upset that Gaga didn't show up, stop juggling.

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Krazy said:

But when you say that their show was going to be "all about Gaga", you're automatically erasing Selena, Dua and other artists they collaborated with. If their show was featured by other artists, it wouldn't just be "about Gaga". Suffice it to say that you're also upset that Gaga didn't show up, stop juggling.

If that is what you took from it then sure. :uhh: 

Not what I said.

7 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

no matter how much outcry her fans are doing atm she won’t risk or compromise her health for performances...

And why is she the only mainstream artist who thinks that way? Dua, Harry, The Weeknd, and many others continued to make numerous performances in the midst of the pandemic last year. Miley performs almost every week, her last performance was 2 days ago, and guess what? We are still in a pandemic.

All of these artists are also afraid of the virus, but that didn't serve as an alibi for them to forget their albums like she did.

And why is she the only mainstream artist who thinks that way? Dua, Harry, The Weeknd, and many others continued to make numerous performances in the midst of the pandemic last year. Miley performs almost every week, her last performance was 2 days ago, and guess what? We are still in a pandemic.

All of these artists are also afraid of the virus, but that didn't serve as an alibi for them to forget their albums like she did.

But none of them have a crippling condition like fibromyalgia. We don't know what's happening in her private life, and it's not our place to judge. For all we know she could be having a mental breakdown, or she could be having the time of her life right now. Either way, we don't know definitively unless she or someone close to her tells us

• paws up 4

Moderator 17,129

And let's be honest, Gaga is bigger than everyone you mentioned except for Abel. Stars of her caliber like Taylor and Ariana rarely perform anymore. Just let her have her peace. 

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, thetea said:

But none of them have a crippling condition like fibromyalgia. We don't know what's happening in her private life, and it's not our place to judge. For all we know she could be having a mental breakdown, or she could be having the time of her life right now. Either way, we don't know definitively unless she or someone close to her tells us

Also to add even more to this. Gaga isn’t like these artists who need to prove their worth! She has done her days of the hustle. She has the acclaim and the respect enough yo step aside and let others shine too.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Also to add even more to this. Gaga isn’t like these artists who need to prove their worth! She has done her days of the hustle. She has the acclaim and the respect enough yo step aside and let others shine too.

Period. I admit she was a bit lazy this era, but she has nothing left to prove. She's proven that she has talent and the GP has respect for her now. 

• paws up 3

1 minute ago, donatellab said:

So her team really teased SC for no reason huh :katy:

They shouldn't have done this unless they were sure they were going to release something. 

• paws up 2