Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 41,874
1 minute ago, thetea said:

No so for example if the vinyl cover was $10. When you add it to the cart, you get offered a $3.50 discount. With that $3.50 discount you are offered the digital album which is $3.49. $3.49 is the minimum amount of money to charge for an album to be eligible to chart on billboard. So basically you are still paying the same amount of money but getting a free album 

How is it different from pricing the cover at $6.50 and offering the album at $3.50?

A Popster Is Born 12,827
11 minutes ago, thetea said:

EtAntp_UwAUHw4_?format=jpg&name=large

Bloodpop posted this

Beautiful. 

I don't think from a Chartster POV SOPHIE work is what's best for Chromatica. However I do think she should be added in on the re release if those songs exist, as tribute. I know a lot of stans wanted those songs.

(However, I didn't know if they were just saying that because it was the only thing they knew meaning more Chromatica content).

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Just now, Andreu said:

I feel like ANTI has benefited enormously of being Rihanna's most recent project for 5 years already

This isn't flamebait but it's her only good album too. The rest of her albums had a lot of filler and bad tracks. The singles were amazing but the album as a whole were terrible. ANTI was an amazing album though and her first good album

• paws up 6

1 minute ago, BenG said:

How is it different from pricing the cover at $6.50 and offering the album at $3.50?

Because then people would buy a digital copy of the album for no extra cost? That's how bundles worked. You'd get it for free basically and fanbases would redeem it to help their favs on the chart

1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Beautiful. 

I don't think as a Chartster parsley SOPHIE work is what's best for Chromatica. However I do think she should be added in on the re release if those songs exist, as tribute. I know a lot of stans wanted those songs.

(However, I didn't know if they were just saying that because it was the only thing they knew meaning more Chromatica content).

I would love if Gaga released it to commemorate SOPHIE but I doubt she would. Twitter people would be offended and say she's profiting off someones death or something like that

Popster for Sale 41,874
Just now, thetea said:

Because then people would buy a digital copy of the album for no extra cost? That's how bundles worked. You'd get it for free basically and fanbases would redeem it to help their favs on the chart

But why would I fork out the extra $3.50 when I can just get the cover for $6.50

Popster for Sale 57,287
1 minute ago, thetea said:

This isn't flamebait but it's her only good album too. The rest of her albums had a lot of filler and bad tracks. The singles were amazing but the album as a whole were terrible. ANTI was an amazing album though and her first good album

Yes I agree, only the iconic Loud comes close as a solid body of work

• paws up 2

2 minutes ago, BenG said:

But why would I fork out the extra $3.50 when I can just get the cover for $6.50

So you would get the discount if you get buy the album 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
7 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Her recurrents are her strength in general tbh. Gaga can't be good at everything. Let's look at it like that. 

yes but to phrase it in a different way, I feel like a big reason why her recurrents are so strong are because they don't need to compete with new material

Popster for Sale 41,874
Just now, thetea said:

So you would get the discount if you get buy the album 

so the discount should be on condition of purchasing the album.

Buy the album at $3.50 and get $3.50 store credit to spend on merch. The album now becomes free to the customer.

If it was implemented as: buy the cover and you get to buy the album for $3.50, the album is not free to the customer.

Deactivated 14,311
11 minutes ago, thetea said:

Let’s ignore Loud and Rated R exist shall we? 

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

We Stan a legend aren’t we?

I just know we gonna get some legendary gifs and emotes from this film! 

• paws up 1