Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 22,819
11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

My only complaint is the packaging everything else is a serve 

the packaging is a hit or miss, some products have gorgeous packaging and others look a bit cheap 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,396
1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

I agree with you. Also I would like to add that Gaga sees music as an escape form and she has been involved with the making of her songs and maybe has a bigger passion for songcraft which may be not true for Rihanna (not writing her songs at the beginning of her career etc.)

Exactly. I've always been a big fan of Rihanna, but the fact is that for most of her career he was given demos made for over people and she recorded them like it was a karaoke sessions. You literally can find the reference demos sung by the songwriters for most of her hits on YouTube. We know Gaga would do that. And the way she's already ditched music completely for almost five years speaks about how important her "artistry" (to put it it some way was for her). We know (or we can guess) in the future maybe Gaga is gonna tour and perform less, do less promo and serve less high fashion music videos, but I can't see her quitting music. Maybe we'll get an album every three years and not much else, but I think we'll still get music from her relatively regularly for a lot of years.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,832

Chromatica must've made miss thing like 10 dollars... The way it kinda bombed in places like Sweden and Denmark  :gaga-scream:

I want to know how much Valentino made. A lot looking at the payola. Good thing they weren't banking on SFA royalties because...

054-FE825-F3-F7-46-D3-8-BF5-48-EFC2748-F

• SLAG locked this topic
  • SLAG unlocked this topic
A Popster Is Born 16,339
50 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

!!!!! I’m mad influencers are getting the vinyl we’re asking for since release...... this era is a mess from the beginning to end 

watch closely, I think they just stuck cover on vinyl that's already available, you can even see cover part going over the edge of plastic sleeve

A Popster Is Born 16,339
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

yup meltdown sadly cancelledT

if there is issue with pressing vinyls, they should just sell normal sleeves with cover for like few dollars so ppl who already bought vinyl can just buy that

Applause

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,396
1 minute ago, Applause said:

if there is issue with pressing vinyls, they should just sell normal sleeves with cover for like few dollars so ppl who already bought vinyl can just buy that

Applause

And add a download code of the digital album so we can count them for the charts :lesson:

• paws up 1