Day 244: 2,253,152
Day 245: 2,267,343
Day 246: 2,235,171
Day 247: 2,301,351

TOTAL — 1,355,127,468

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 22,819
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

y’all can hate on Haus Labs all you want, but it is a great brand and I’m very happy with my products. It’s 2021 and you can’t make huge profit from music alone anymore. 

• paws up 6

11 minutes ago, Applause said:

gays giving men credit for gaga's success :katy:

So you think Gaga would have achieved everything she achieved between 2008-2013 (her peak) alone, without Troy's help? Lmao, not even Gaga would say that. It's not misogyny, it's just giving credit where credit is to be given. :awkney:

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

- Bobby investing in a business that he believes can take take off is very different to Troy treating Gaga like a cash machine

And what's the difference? Troy invested in Gaga too. :awkney:

Popster for Sale 57,480

The way I couldn’t care less about how much already multi-millionaire Gaga or any other celeb earns :katy:

If anything I feel bad for singers like Gaga or Rihanna abandoning their music career/legacy just to chase some cash when they don’t even need it 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,339
1 minute ago, Krazy said:

So you think Gaga would have achieved everything she achieved between 2008-2013 (her peak) alone, without Troy's help? Lmao, not even Gaga would say that. It's not misogyny, it's just giving credit where credit is to be given. :awkney:

Ofc not everything would be exact, but no, troy didn't make her

Pop-a-911-ster 30,396
3 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

So how long before all the MPG ditch music completely to sell something?

spacer.png

I know it was a joke but it's so depressing that you're not even wrong. Don't get me wrong, I see the point: recoreded music is not profitable anymore so if you don't really have the passion for it i.e. Rihanna and you realise you can get hundreds of millions of dollars with much less effort and specially with much less public exposure, it's an understandable move. I don't see this trend dying anytime soon unfortunately.

• hugs 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,396
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

If anything I feel bad for singers like Gaga or Rihanna abandoning their music career/legacy just to chase some cash when they don’t even need it 

Except Gaga hasn't abandoned her music career (yet at least)

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

Last album: Rihanna January 2016 // Lady Gaga May 2020

Last concert: Rihanna August 2016 // Lady Gaga February 2020

I agree with your point overall, but I just wanted to point saying theyre both in the same level of "abandoning music" is a massive stretch. However, worrying about Gaga's future looking like that is a valid concert, but she's not there yet (and I don't think she will ever be)

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,396
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

As Miss Carbus Albert stated, maybe get off the Internet for a couple hours when you start throwing insults around. Not a good look.

Reveal hidden contents

@corvus albus all love. ❤️

but you didn't follow his advice either

46682954-2110-47C7-A723-D46308053D45.thu

• lol 6

Moderator 3,690
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Except Gaga hasn't abandoned her music career (yet at least)

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

Last album: Rihanna January 2016 // Lady Gaga May 2020

Last concert: Rihanna August 2016 // Lady Gaga February 2020

I agree with your point overall, but I just wanted to point saying theyre both in the same level of "abandoning music" is a massive stretch. However, worrying about Gaga's future looking like that is a valid concert, but she's not there yet (and I don't think she will ever be)

I agree with you. Also I would like to add that Gaga sees music as an escape form and she has been involved with the making of her songs and maybe has a bigger passion for songcraft which may be not true for Rihanna (not writing her songs at the beginning of her career etc.)

A Popster Is Born 14,855
1 minute ago, BenG said:

chile earned media value is just a measurement of engagements. Not the value of the company nor sales

f-words are too busy bragging tho 

A Popster Is Born 16,339
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Hum I just saw that in the PR boxset Oreo it’s really a vinyl of Chromatica... just saw Mark talking about it 

mark?

are u sure its not this set which has clear vinyl?