Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,825

I am shook at SWU tbh... It didn't really have the best start on Spotify for an Ari and Bieber song, but it's never even been acknowledged since the end of its release week but its at #115 on Spotify Global above both BMH and ROM, in ROM case it is 16 places above. 

I honestly think because its a COVID song and winter it's connecting with people 

• sad 1

27 minutes ago, danwasd said:

off-topic, but I just saw a tweet about Australia and thought of Ms. @Bakugo

Hide contents

The way I would literally have a heart attack if I saw just one of those in my room... and then she says they look cute!? A CAPITAL MESS :shakes:

Ms I am a local Chart

1. Irrational fear (NEW) *HOT SHOT DEBUT*

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
9 minutes ago, Delusional said:

“It’s been disastrous for many people”

THATS HOW OUR QUEEN FEELS. She’s not gonna perform Babylon in some rented studio just so you get to be entertained :overit: It puts people at risk of catching COVID and for what.

Yeah, basically this. As much as I am sad about it, I’m also happy about it. 

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 57,272
10 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I am shook at SWU tbh... It didn't really have the best start on Spotify for an Ari and Bieber song, but it's never even been acknowledged since the end of its release week but its at #115 on Spotify Global above both BMH and ROM, in ROM case it is 16 places above. 

I honestly think because its a COVID song and winter it's connecting with people 

It’s mostly South-Eastern Asian countries keeping it afloat, it’s a big hit there and it’s in the top 25 in the Philippines, Malaysia and Indonesia and also high in Singapore, and Thailand 

The song is N/A on European/Latin American/US Spotify where ROM has performed better 

A Popster Is Born 16,283
23 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

it's benefiting from scooter clients being plastered everywhere and having +60m monthly listeners each

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,755

you know what I remembered BP have been seen rehearsing Sour Candy in instastories and such

sooo the depressing reality that BP will perform Chromatica the same amount of times Gaga will is probably coming true in 14 hours :rip:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • sad 1