Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 16,838

This is the last post I make regarding this topic (almost :billie:):

f- success. Gaga doesn’t need to prove N-E-THING to you nor the world. I’m pretty sure that Gaga in her situation (take into account she has fibromyalgia, some of you seem to forget real quick) had two options:

• She could stay the same way she was with Troy - commercial success, but exhausted, overworked and doing things that she didn’t want to do.
  • Or, being chill, still releasing music, but leaving that madness behind and focusing on her body & mind FOR ONCE instead of focusing on the damn CHARTS.

And we already know the decision she took. And I applaud her for that. If she was still with Troy, I’m pretty sure ASIB & Joanne wouldn’t have taken place and this rebrand wouldn’t exist, therefore having a much worse public image.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • thanks 6
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

Maybe Gaga should release the Sophie tracks in the future as a tribute to her and donate the proceeds to trans charities?

Or do you think she should shelve them forever due to this tragedy? 

• paws up 3

Oh and btw, all the people that want Gaga to have the same ambition that she had early on her career...

Well, we can thank Ms Exploiter aka Ms Trashy Cashter for Gaga being on the verge of losing her will of making music and being in the public life as well as losing all of that energy and ambition... I have no words of kindness towards this monster... That boy is a monster indeed.

Spoiler

Sorry, this is the last post regarding this I swear :billie:

• paws up 4

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Ms I am a local said:

Oh and btw, all the people that want Gaga to have the same ambition that she had early on her career...

Well, we can thank Ms Exploiter aka Ms Trashy Cashter for Gaga being on the verge of losing her will of making music and being in the public life as well as losing all of that energy and ambition... I have no words of kindness towards this monster... That boy is a monster indeed.

Hide contents

Sorry, this is the last post regarding this I swear :billie:

image0.gif
you sure?

8 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Maybe Gaga should release the Sophie tracks in the future as a tribute to her and donate the proceeds to trans charities?

Ooof it’s a difficult situation.. Probably the best is to just not release them... but idk.

7 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

image0.gif
you sure?

Yeah, I had to take it out because there was a discussion that Gaga didn’t have any ambition anymore and I just remembered... I feel better now, it feels good to put trash right where it belongs :dragon:

OT: The way the Telephone explicit version has stalled on views going from 20k a day or even more to 1k :dead: Once it reached 100M nobody was playing it anymore.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • paws up 2
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,379
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Wait... what song?:mess:

EDIT: Nvm it’s not out my bad.:icant:

At least the beat sounds great from the preview

But we wont be supporting these two pigs :dean_scream:

2 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

Ooof it’s a difficult situation.. Probably the best is to just not release them... but idk.

Gaga has been extremely cautious not to get dragged for such things so she wont

• paws up 3
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,708
13 minutes ago, donatellab said:

So sad that she passed away. I would have loved seeing Sophie's production on a Gaga track - I wonder why they didn't make the cut. R.I.P. to the queen of p.c. music, gone too soon.

I doubt Gaga will release anything - I hope she speaks out about Sophie's death but I'm not sure.

Edited by zcasx
  • hugs 1