Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I just saw someone on Twitter say AJayll has been reported missing since late last year, is this true? She’s been completely silent since then

Jesus! This is terrifying! 

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690
5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I just saw someone on Twitter say AJayll has been reported missing since late last year, is this true? She’s been completely silent since then

2 minutes ago, donatellab said:

she was apparently reported missing on the 29th of Dec. I really hope this is a rumor. 

I honestly hope it is just a rumour caused by boredom, but she has not uploaded or tweeted since December. However her last upload was on 30th of December so missing since 29th seems a little bit weird. 

However she keeps her personal life off the internet so maybe she is just taking a break or something else is going on in her personal life. 

Edited by Joesuda
  • paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

I don’t want to sound delusional and have accepted that the era is probably over, but I have a thought. Maybe she’s gonna follow the VMAs pattern - performance first, then announce MV? Maybe she has indeed prerecorded something for The Show and will drop the mv next Friday? 

Spoiler

but most probably nothing will happen :katy:

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
3 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I honestly hope it is just a rumour caused by boredom, but she has not uploaded or tweeted since December. However her last upload was on 30th of December so missing since 29th seems a little bit weird. 

However she keeps her personal life off the internet so maybe she is just taking a break or something else is going on in her personal life. 

I really hope she’s just taking time for herself away from socials and nothing has happened to her. 

5 hours ago, Twitter said:

Like I explained in the other thread. Bobby did a great job at revamping and rebranding her career but its time to give that manager role back to a professional. I know a lot of people hated Troy, but he made sure her äss was on stage doing something for each single even if they underperformed. Moving forward I just want most Gaga’s friends and yes men outta her team. It’s lowkey sabotaging her career.

spacer.png

Why when I said that most people here were rude to me and I got a warning? Speaking the truth is essential and I just did it, sorry if I'm real. :awkney:

10 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

However her last upload was on 30th of December so missing since 29th seems a little bit weird

That doesn't mean anything tho. Maybe the upload was already programmed to drop on the 30th. OMG I hope she's ok :classic_unsure:

I really hope she's well & healthy.

• hugs 1

3 hours ago, Twitter said:

You do know that’s not true either. He didn’t broke her. She broke, he lefted that’s 2 totally different storylines but believe whatever. Fans continue to ignore there’s two sides to that story. 

You simply didn’t have to engage in the topic.

It’s not about empathy its facts vs what people choose to believe.

That way we'll end up being banned from this forum too lol most people here are alienated and don't accept other opinions, they think that what Gaga said is the pure and only truth in this world, and it's not, every story has two sides of the truth.

3 hours ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Twitter coming with the scalding tea as always. :ohyes:

The way you change your tone and personality when dealing with a mod. You were literally being rude to me yesterday and you even called me trash because I said the exact same thing. Choose a character to follow and stick with it, you're not Miley Cyrus. :awkney:

3 hours ago, Twitter said:

True and fair enough. I stan several artists and been a Gaga fan since ‘08. So I just think do your research and have common sense before coming for me. I dislike what Troy has done 100%. However, for fans to continously drag him isn’t right either when Gaga plays a bigger role in their split than he does. 

Huh? Surely there must be something more in this story that she didn't tell us, it feels incomplete, no one breaks their contract with a manager who has been by their side for more than 5 years overnight.

Edited by Krazy
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,791
4 minutes ago, Krazy said:

The way you change your tone and personality when dealing with a mod. You were literally being rude to me yesterday and you even called me trash because I said the exact same thing. Choose a character to follow and stick with it, you're not Miley Cyrus. :awkney:

And this unnecessary flamebaity comment about Miley? :awkney:

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

16 minutes ago, danwasd said:

And this unnecessary flamebaity comment about Miley? :awkney:

There's nothing flamebait hun, that's what everyone says, that she never stays in a personality for long. :awkney:

Edited by Krazy

Troy stopped being a good manager when he saw that Gaga was exhausted and not only did he let it happen, but he also overworked her even more. Please, there are clips of her from The Monster Ball being so exhausted that she even needed to lay on the floor. Gaga probably saw how much of an a-hole and exploitative he was towards her and dropped his a**, as she should.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 2

Bobby is far from being a good manager imo, but at least he doesn’t do what Troy did to Gaga. EXPLOIT her. The piece of sh!t didn’t even go to the damn hospital to see how she was doing after the surgery. He is a money hungry TRASH.

Troy Carter regarding this topic:

sorry the worst GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 16,838
56 minutes ago, donatellab said:

she was apparently reported missing on the 29th of Dec. I really hope this is a rumor. 

NO .. Please NO

she's one of my favorite YT Reactor :gaga-scream:

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1