Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 41,877
22 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Scooter and JB using payola??? unbelievable :mess:

eh monthly listeners and daily streams for a single song don't really have a clear relationship tbh

8 hours ago, donatellab said:

T.I has been accused of sexual trafficking, do you think Gaga will remove JND from ARTPOP too?  

OMG I need an ARTPOP vinyl then

• yaas, gaga 1

Italian Albums Chart

31. (+7) Future Nostalgia
43. (-1) WWAFA,WDWG?
54. (-9) Plastic Hearts
56. (-4) Chromatica
64. (-17) positions
66. (-4) A Star Is Born
73. (-3) Heaven & Hell
77. (+13) Back To Black
78. (-25) evermore

Chromatica chart-run in Italy: 1 - 2 - 4 - 11 - 14 - 19 - 20 - 24 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 30 - 30 - 27 - 32 - 33 - 22 - 35 - 34 - 31 - 33 - 37 - 42 - 50 - 53 - 60 - 63 - 59 - 72 - 74 - 55 - 50 - 52 - 52 - 56

• paws up 7

Pop-a-911-ster 29,755
2 minutes ago, Thrasher said:

Italian Albums Chart

31. (+7) Future Nostalgia
43. (-1) WWAFA,WDWG?
54. (-9) Plastic Hearts
56. (-4) Chromatica
64. (-17) positions
66. (-4) A Star Is Born
73. (-3) Heaven & Hell
77. (+13) Back To Black
78. (-25) evermore

Chromatica chart-run in Italy: 1 - 2 - 4 - 11 - 14 - 19 - 20 - 24 - 28 - 29 - 30 - 30 - 30 - 27 - 32 - 33 - 22 - 35 - 34 - 31 - 33 - 37 - 42 - 50 - 53 - 60 - 63 - 59 - 72 - 74 - 55 - 50 - 52 - 52 - 56

Only country with a third single...

paranoid meet the robinsons GIF

the wasted potential

• paws up 1

2 hours ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

You keep moving the goal posts when you lose your arguments.

But weren't you the one who got away from my question and haven't answered me yet? :awkney:

3 hours ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

So? Every artist chooses how they want to promote and Gaga chose not to. You can also compare her to other artists who also don’t promote. It is what it is. It’s disappointing that this is how it ended up being. There’s always going to be an artist that is going to be on top of their promoting game so this cherry picked argument will always “win”.

dPksYDh.jpg

I'm still waiting, give me names.

5ZujovJ.gif

Edited by Krazy

1 hour ago, donatellab said:

Scooter and JB using payola??? unbelievable :mess:

OMG Justin, I never expected this from you. Who could have possibly thought that payola was responsible for your song which gets no sales but is #4 on the chart! Who would've  ever thought this would happen

• lol 2

2 minutes ago, thetea said:

OMG Justin, I never expected this from you. Who could have possibly thought that payola was responsible for your song which gets no sales but is #4 on the chart! Who would've  ever thought this would happen

also they are still using the truck driver photo of him that he asked not to use, which is a bit mean. They could've respected that, me thinks

Edited by thetea

1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

I feel like when he asked them to stop that was like begging them to keep going. :icant:

I don't know why he said that. Obviously the media will use it if you tell them not to. I wonder what would've happened if he did reverse psychology and said he loved that photo

5 minutes ago, thetea said:

Why does everyone hate GagaNow? I've literally seen nothing but negativity towards them

I don't hate them. I'm talking about Bobby getting praise for his job when in fact he did nothing beyond the bare minimum last year. :icant:

• thanks 2