Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 38,936
1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

WP for arguing with the wall isn’t worth it sis. :billie: 
spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Miaou said:

you should just ignore that user, just like I did with Entela and others lmao 

Thank you y’all, they’re officially ignored. Gotta keep my mental health :billie:

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
15 minutes ago, BenG said:

I have a feeling Interscope is not pouring money into this era because the tour doesnt look like it’s happening. No point pushing an era that will not bring in the main dough. 

a good take... but remember she funded GUY all on her own cause interscope saw a:

the bomb GIF

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

Moderator 3,690

Honestly ignore the user that tends to push questionable opinions.

Anyways I do not know if already posted as it is a little bit of an old topic but ROM achieved #13 in Estonia's biggest publicly voted year end hit chart.

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster for Sale 41,574
2 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Anyways I do not know if already posted as it is a little bit of an old topic but ROM achieved #13 in Estonia's biggest publicly voted year end hit chart.

global status reaffirmed :abel_glow:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
15 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

chromatica is basically a smash era in eastern europe, lemme move to prague or smthn

edit: wait... estonia is known as northern europe... this is the saving grace i guess, seeing as chromatica is not a smash era in the nordic region :billie:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,318
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Lord I know we have established we aren’t getting anything this week (or basically at all) but the meltdowns when she doesn’t appear at THE SHOW

I'm so so sad about all of this tbh. I was super chill this whole month about her not mentioning Chromatica because I really thought this would be the weekend. I can't process why she lead us on for nothing. Lemme block every insider in the universe too. 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,702
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Lord I know we have established we aren’t getting anything this week (or basically at all) but the meltdowns when she doesn’t appear at THE SHOW

I honestly think they would’ve already announced her if she really was going to perform. They’d sell more tickets if they announced Gaga prior. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,318
Just now, donatellab said:

I honestly think they would’ve already announced her if she really was going to perform. They’d sell more tickets if they announced Gaga prior. 

Yes exactly. They sure as hell aren't going to announce her tomorrow.

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690
5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

chromatica is basically a smash era in eastern europe, lemme move to prague or smthn

edit: wait... estonia is known as northern europe... this is the saving grace i guess, seeing as chromatica is not a smash era in the nordic region :billie:

I mean Estonia is eastern Europe and northern Europe, it is always a mess when you try to say that it is only one or the other. Therefore lets just say that Chromatica smashed in northern and eastern Europe :ohyes:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,574
Just now, Ethel said:

My gut tells me Gaga will make some kind of appearance on Sunday. Maybe a video of her dancing and singing during her part of Sour Candy?

Chile probably just gonna be her CGI fairy :mess:

• sad 1
  • lol 3