Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 41,574

I have a feeling Interscope is not pouring money into this era because the tour doesnt look like it’s happening. No point pushing an era that will not bring in the main dough. 

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318

It was obvipus

Just now, FRANZGA said:

I dont get how this song is doing better than In Your Eyes when IYE was the follow up to BL and IYE is a lot better and not that far from Album Release..

was it the Grammy Controversy??? cause I don't think that creepy face is enough to make it smash

BL was still too big when IYE was released.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,318
Just now, BenG said:

I have a feeling Interscope is not pouring money into this era because the tour doesnt look like it’s happening. No point pushing an era that will not bring in the main dough. 

Saying this is the main factor is a stretch imo,but this is definitely one of the reasons 

A Popster Is Born 11,434
3 hours ago, Miaou said:

yeah Color Gitano is a bop too :happydance:

How do you know Kendji omg ???! 

Those 2 songs were quite popular in Poland. Andalouse was Top10 on the radio with #32 Year-end placement :romance: I was quite obsessed with those 2 songs back then :ari_roll:

Popster for Sale 41,574
Just now, Andreu said:

Saying this is the main factor is a stretch imo,but this is definitely one of the reasons 

Labels earn peanuts from album sales compared to tours though. And it's not like Gaga needs to build her brand and require investment so that her tour brings money. Interscope has no financial incentive to push the Chromatica era. By the time the tour happens, a new album will probably be released to accompany the tour push. Just my $0.02.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,296
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I’m many times yall wanna warn me today :ohhh: I hope that TOXIC member is getting just as many if not more than me :mess:

If what I said is a “mental health trigger” (literally LOL) so are their posts...they’re doing something to my mental health :billie:

edit: watch me get a warning for this :icant:

you should just ignore that user, just like I did with Entela and others lmao 

• paws up 3