Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

37 minutes ago, Delusional said:

No offence - but the constant obsession with finding a problem with any statement made on this thread is getting strange. Are you Kirill?

Everyone has the right to express their opinions, and this is guaranteed not only on this site but also in the constitution, so don't try to silence me.

5ZujovJ.gif

A Popster Is Born 12,829
10 minutes ago, Mr. V said:

But thats the thing she literally dosent need to apologize to you :snake: Its not like she suddenly dosent love her fans anymore, theres more at stake here, at least what she feels is personal to her, than this era.

well no, i get you. But... I bought her merch and chromatica in 3 different formats :snake:

there is give and take in everything, and i believe that the silences for months are wrong and it'd be appreciated by her loyal base of gays that pushed projects like c2c over the finish line to #1 to just say that chromatica isn't over or 'ill be with you soon theres more important thing' 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 3

3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Can’t believe there are seriously people here willing to hear Troy Carter’s “side” of the story when he’s the reason Gaga wanted to quit pop music 

Y'all only started to hate him after him and Gaga separated the bonds. Literally no one said bad things about him and the management he did with her career before the fight, so let's not treat people like monsters or angels based on one side of the story.

5ZujovJ.gif

• paws up 1

Just now, Delusional said:

How would Gaga not possibly be the Angel in this story 

gtfo

She is the victim, but he did his job with excellence, no one can say otherwise. The fact is that Gaga overloaded her body and mind, and looked for a "manager" who was compatible with the new pace she decided to take for her career and her life starting in 2013.

5ZujovJ.gif

Pop-a-911-ster 22,774
8 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

If you’ve seen the YouTube awards that should be enough but delusion is STRONG. Couldn’t be me or you though.

spacer.png

that performance is painful to watch, you can feel how devastated she is. I can’t imagine having to perform right after something that painful. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,774
Just now, Krazy said:

She is the victim, but he did his job with excellence, no one can say otherwise. The fact is that Gaga overloaded her body and mind, and looked for a "manager" who was compatible with the new pace she decided to take for her career and her life starting in 2013.

5ZujovJ.gif

Excellence? He literally overworked her to the point where she wanted to quit music and only saw her as a money making machine. 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829

I actually read gaga and troy made friends, which is a nice ending i guess. I interpeted it as all going down like:

when her hip broke he wanted her to do the kind of promo that we could only dream of - as he saw it as her strength, when she didnt want to do that because of intensity, he also saw her as over and stopped supporting her new ideas and gave up on her - similar to people like AKON.

I see examples like: she obviously wanted venus as the 2nd single and she was very invested in art and experimenting with ARTPOP rather than playing the game and being commerical - there was a lot getting in the way of her ideas. She really isn't a charts-based person imo. BTW was her vision, but it was just successful. Maybe Troy thought as she was out of her peak, ARTPOP had to be a certain way.

A good manager should compromise and i think ARTPOP should've been delayed and re-worked and they shouldn't of treated her like she wasn't hot anymore and there was nothing for her. Her new management showcased her strenghts and got her good PR - Ultimately that has helped her longevity.

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09

40 minutes ago, Paradise is in my hands said:

You can also compare her to other artists who also don’t promote. It is what it is.

Who, Adele and Tony Bennett? Stop lying to yourself and give me some names

5ZujovJ.gif

Moderator 17,129
2 minutes ago, BenG said:

I’m reminded yet again the Brits don’t have a constitution lol :mess:

It's just not codified in one constitution, but the Brits have several constitutions that are they weighed as they need it :icant:

A bit messy but when your political system didn't have to evolve for the past 500 years no wonder there's no single constitution.

1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Ariana? She hasn't made a single performance for her latest giant smash album

5ZujovJ.gif

if we are being real she hasn't promoted non of her 3 last albums properly, but she has Scooter so it doesn't matter since radios play her every 5min and spotify has a song of hers in every playlist :icant:

Edited by artgagapop
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,386
Just now, corvus albus said:

Ariana? She hasn't made a single performance for her latest giant smash album

5ZujovJ.gif

Taylor performed at the CMAs for Betty but i don’t think she’s done anything else for her last 2 albums if it wasn’t a pre-recorded documentary. like I said..member is clearly ill and needs to popa911 :mess:

• paws up 3

5 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Excellence? He literally overworked her to the point where she wanted to quit music and only saw her as a money making machine. 

But this is what they call excellence, overcoming your limits, and it’s no use talking about a money making machine because that’s what Gaga is today, the difference is that the money started to go mostly to her bank account than to her manager’s bank account. As they were saying here yesterday: bling, not the music.

5ZujovJ.gif

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,892
6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

It's just not codified in one constitution, but the Brits have several constitutions that are they weighed as they need it :icant:

A bit messy but when your political system didn't have to evolve for the past 500 years no wonder there's no single constitution.

horse GIF

:billie:

Actually most artists on gagas level doesn't do much more then her when it comes to actual performing and interviews these days, only newer artists or less successful ones. The only difference between her and the others are her team being sh!t/doesn't care most of the times :mess:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1