Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,393
9 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

She’s not a f-ing puppet who does what you want, she’s an independent thinking with control over her own career.

not you missing the chance to say she's not a plastic doll :icant:

• lol 2

5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

The fans that constantly complain and stream her demos and leaks instead of the actual released music? 

She is not here because of us. She is very much GP orientated nowadays, we have 0 effect on her numbers as a fanbase 

But Stupid Love was rejected by the GP on the radio so this narrative that you created already ends there :awkney:

It wasn't the GP that made Stupid Love platinum, but her most loyal fans.

5ZujovJ.gif

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
17 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

she doesn't want to promote and her team dont want to do anything to help the album = us unhappy. its just frustrating.

Its not that gaga and her management were actively planning on NOT promoting. We are aware that there was a massive promo planned before covid happened, even attested by interscope management. So lets not behave as though she dosent care about giving fans a nice era experience.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,832
4 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Because she doesn't have a team but a group of friends, there's no separation, that's why it's such a mess. Gaga loves Bobby because he's a friend, not a manager (even though he gets paid for it), and hates Troy, because he was a manager, not a friend. She doesn't know how to separate things.

5ZujovJ.gif

This is a spill sorry but it's tea... And plus, she promoted haus labs too this year. 

This is for fans in the sense that if she wanted success she'd have released a ballad album in fall with a male collab that carried on the ASIB wave - not doing the dance sub-genre

All her team are friends of her old staff she fired and thus didn't have the same relationship level or respect that is needed for that role.

• thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Please Troy worked her into the ground like she was a cash cow slave. That is far from the answer. spacer.png

That's what you bought, but I don't buy that, a story always has two sides.

5ZujovJ.gif

• lol 1

1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

This is a spill sorry but it's tea... And plus, she promoted haus labs too this year. 

This is for fans in the sense that if she wanted success she'd have released a ballad album in fall with a male collab that carried on the ASIB wave - not doing the dance sub-genre

All her team are friends of her old staff she fired and thus didn't have the same relationship level or respect that is needed for that role.

And to think that yesterday they said they didn't support Gaga's team, especially Bobby, but today, they are already throwing stones at me for telling the truth LMFAOOO b*ches so fake

5ZujovJ.gif

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
7 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Because she doesn't have a team but a group of friends, there's no separation, that's why it's such a mess. Gaga loves Bobby because he's a friend, not a manager (even though he gets paid for it), and hates Troy, because he was a manager, not a friend. She doesn't know how to separate things.

5ZujovJ.gif

Well we know thats the only thing keeping her alive, happy and mentally sane and without this she would have been a washed up starlet, so im glad that her career has reached new heights with her new team. Even if that means giving up a perfect "Promo" era.

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Whatever your intentions in this thread are clear so you’re not about to get a bunch of back and fourth from me sis. You’re 100% entitled to your “opinion”. spacer.png

Thanks, that way you get rid of shame with the fake ones

5ZujovJ.gif

Pop-a-911-ster 22,818
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

For Me Flirting GIF by Chord Overstreet

must be after I revealed your identity as MIRANDA :billie:

i’m surprised that they didn’t ban me from that site :icant:

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
6 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Well if this was true we would have gotten at least some semblance of an “era” still. :billie:

the ungrateful brats here :icant:

Edit: Dont get offended chile, be glad youre not stanning rihanna :icant:

Edited by Mr. V

A Popster Is Born 12,832
2 minutes ago, Mr. V said:

Its not that gaga and her management were actively planning on NOT promoting. We are aware that there was a massive promo planned before covid happened, even attested by interscope management. So lets not behave as though she dosent care about giving fans a nice era experience.

Yes, but that was before. We know this would've had promo. Now she has it in her contract what she does, she has the freedom - therfore a lot is her choice not to. 

Alot of the resentment from fans could be stopped by an insta post or tweet saying 'sorry for this I'll be with you soon'. That's all it would've took imo.. Now fans just see big silences and commercial brand posts lol 

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,509
2 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

#JunkyardFighters removing the trash. 
spacer.png

Yeah we might have to bring the HG squad in here to uhhh....eliminate them :ohhh: where my rapid raccoon be at 

#Freedom Scavengers

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 13,464
6 minutes ago, Krazy said:

That's what you bought, but I don't buy that, a story always has two sides.

5ZujovJ.gif

And the only side we care about is Gaga’s because that’s who we stan and not Troy Carter. Your comments are literally disgusting. 

• thanks 3

ARTPOPster 2,015
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

'sorry for this I'll be with you soon'. That's all it would've took imo.

But thats the thing she literally dosent need to apologize to you :snake: Its not like she suddenly dosent love her fans anymore, theres more at stake here, at least what she feels is personal to her, than this era.

23 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Thanks for your completely irrelevant opinion on what Gaga should do with her time :door:

Like your comment is completely irrelevant to me? :awkney: I will keep telling the truth.

• lol 1