Day 22 — 9M

Day 23 — 8.67M

Day 24 — 7.54M

Day 25 — 7.97M

Day 26 — 8.18M

Day 27 — 8.26M

Day 28 — 8.32M

Total — 223.16M

(For comparison January 2020 Total — 175.1M)

Almost 50M more than last January, and Gaga had her biggest week of the month :oscar:

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,642
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Ikr most of us already did.

it’s kinda sad when I think about it. How she helped me in 2011 and now I don’t like at all what she became, we can believe she only cares about money while she said the contrary years ago chile

Unhealthy mindset to be honest. Look at what she has done for humanity in this year alone. That doesn’t disappear just because she isn’t doing what you want her to. 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Gaga is the same person with philanthropy and passion for projects as she was 10 years ago. However the passion isn’t there for the music/era. Don’t go slandering her entire last 2-3 years when she’s raised hundreds of millions for charity and done countless other kind and brave acts for humanity. She didn’t basically risk throwing her career away in 2011 releasing BTW for nothing! Be grateful she is still a huge philanthropist and in a healthy mindset nowadays to even think about releasing music. In 2014 she wanted to quit pop for gods sake 

Maybe you do deserve your farm points :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 39,346
Just now, Paradise is in my hands said:

Unhealthy mindset to be honest. Look at what she has done for humanity in this year alone. That doesn’t disappear just because she isn’t doing what you want her to. 

Ignore that user, Gaga hasn’t changed at all, she’s still one of the best woman on the planet. She was smart enough to realize that during this very crazy year in the US it was more important for her to use platform/voice to bring attention to BLM, the COVID 19 Pandemic, and the very important 2020 US election.

I love supporting this woman, she doesn’t just talk the talk, she walks the walk. She isn’t just a pop star. She’s a global icon and a philanthropist who refuses to stay silent for years on end on important global issues like Taylor Swift 

:romance: Gaga is an icon and the gays will forever “think she changed” because she didn’t promote Chromatica. It’s really sad that people who think like that cannot see past their own wants and see that the world needed a voice like Gaga this year, not just another pop star promoting a dance album.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

ARTPOPster 2,014
15 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Welcome to the Chartsters' Friday Food Fair

16101.jpg

All dishes guaranteed to have at least 10 ingredients that charted in the top 10 spices

dean winchester taco GIF

Omg this just made me so hungry :dragon:

Kindness Admin 7,540
10 hours ago, DeanClownchester said:

I only made the thread because @admin asked me. Sorry

One day Kitty's time will come 

billie-but-cat.jpg

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382
11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Gaga is the same person with philanthropy and passion for projects as she was 10 years ago. However the passion isn’t there for the music/era. Don’t go slandering her entire last 2-3 years when she’s raised hundreds of millions for charity and done countless other kind and brave acts for humanity. She didn’t basically risk throwing her career away in 2011 releasing BTW for nothing! Be grateful she is still a huge philanthropist and in a healthy mindset nowadays to even think about releasing music. In 2014 she wanted to quit pop for gods sake 

I think there's no problem in saying she's changed, because, that's not a bad thing and we all did. I don't agree with people who are lashing her everyday for not serving what she served in 2011, but I guess if she focus on social projects and kindness (and let's not talk about the other lucrative projects), it's normal people who were here for music are not as interested in her.

• thanks 1