Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Just now, Delusional said:

During 2012 and 2013 - ARTPOP’s creation - Gaga had been experimenting with a lot of trap sounds. It was only appropriate to at least include some sort of homage to that sound after dedicating so much experimentation to it 

the rap verses are perfection, don’t get me started on the magic that Twista’s verse is 

:awkney:

6 minutes ago, BenG said:

Not Stache chile :icant:

5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’ve always thought Alice is a Stache remake. They sound so alike :rip:

Plus points already for stanning J&D but I thought I was the only one who thought of "where's my stache?" during first listen of Alice.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
7 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

Plus points already for stanning J&D but I thought I was the only one who thought of "where's my stache?" during first listen of Alice.

Bound to happen at this late stage.

10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

🥰

If this were the cover of ARTPOP instead of that mess and if she hadn't changed the songs from the iTunes Festival version at the last minute, everything would have been different. Today, she would remember ARTPOP.

• paws up 2
  • shook 1

2 minutes ago, Krazy said:

If this were the cover of ARTPOP instead of that mess and if she hadn't changed the songs from the iTunes Festival version at the last minute, everything would have been different. Today, she would remember ARTPOP.

it wouldn't be different at all

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3