Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 minute ago, BenG said:

In your analogy, Interscope lost 1k * ($9.99 - $3.99)  = $6k of profit in the long run.

By slowly reducing album price, they maximise profits.

Can you read that? Let's try again... :classic_rolleyes:

Ex: 1k pure copies sold (which Chromatica usually sells per week) for $9.99: $10k

2.5k pure copies sold (boosted by the bundle) for $3.99 each: $10k

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
16 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

What where does she talk about oral s€x? :rip:

What do you think comernos mean in that context :dead: It's really common in the reggaeton songs, and I always interpreted as a euphemism for oral sex, but maybe I am wrong.

Spoiler

And it definitely does not men kissing :ohhh:

Popster for Sale 57,447
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

What do you think comernos mean in that context :dead: It's really common in the reggaeton songs, and I always interpreted as a euphemism for oral sex, but maybe I am wrong.

Reveal hidden contents

And it definitely does not men kissing :ohhh:

Comernos could mean multiple things but I don’t think she’s particularly talking about oral here, had she said comerme it would’ve been more clear 

But anyways no one will notice since it’s a 1.7M views after 7 hours :katy_pie:

• sad 1

Popster for Sale 41,936
8 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Can you read that? Let's try again... :classic_rolleyes:

Ex: 1k pure copies sold (which Chromatica usually sells per week) for $9.99: $10k

2.5k pure copies sold (boosted by the bundle) for $3.99 each: $10k

1k copies could have been sold at $9.99. The other 1.5k copies can be sold at $3.99 at a later time. Look up price discrimination.

9 minutes ago, donatellab said:

T.I has been accused of sexual trafficking, do you think Gaga will remove JND from ARTPOP too?  

This horrible song shouldn't even have been on the album in the first place.

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Comernos could mean multiple things but I don’t think she’s particularly talking about oral here, had she said comerme it would’ve been more clear 

But anyways no one will notice since it’s a 1.7M views after 7 hours :katy_pie:

and what difference would have made if it said comerme, using the second person plural only means they are both doing it to each other. Even if I agree they left it ambiguous, what else can mean to "eat" somebody?

3 minutes ago, BenG said:

1k copies could have been sold at $9.99. The other 1.5k copies can be sold at $3.99 at a later time. Look up price discrimination.

I am clearly referring to selling all albums at $3.99, as it's the lowest price accepted by Billboard, and I proved that they would help the album on the BB200 and also continue to profit from making this bundle, different from what you had stated before.

A Popster Is Born 14,855
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

and what difference would have made if it said comerme, using the second person plural only means they are both doing it to each other. Even if I agree they left it ambiguous, what else can mean to "eat" somebody?

comernos means clearly 34+35 

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,447
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

For me it’s always been kissing but yeah it’s up to interpretation 

https___static.t-cdn.net_5f055626a4cfac0

5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Taste has not been located

In J&D? Obvious.

Stache, Posh Life, Brooklyn Nights and even Cake Like Lady Gaga deserved the spot in the place of this disastrous and totally disconnected song from the ARTPOP sound and proposal. :awkney:

Edited by Krazy