This came out like a year ago :dead:

Not us calling stuff like this "promo" :dead:

Ah the decline is real :dead:

SC - iTunes US

#1 (NEW)

SC - AM US

#507 (NEW) - Expected to rise a lot - MV release effect

YT: 12M views (after 2 hours)

GIRLIES!!! This is looking like a top 5 most likely than not top 3 for Miss Gags and BLACKPINK!!!

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,382

To ne honest this whole thing was pretty sad, not because I believed Afentis (which I did not) but more because the whole Oreo Scavenger Hunt leading absolutely nowhere. The whole week has been a process in which when we finally decided to give up and accept nothing was coming, someone, there was some kind of hint that made us believe again. And that was pretty exhausting, at least for me. 

There is still chance for her to make a surprise appeareance on THE SHOW but I think thats veeeery unlikely since announcing Gaga would be there beforehand would be a good way to create hype and sell some more tickets.

• paws up 7

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

To ne honest this whole thing was pretty sad, not because I believed Afentis (which I did not) but more because the whole Oreo Scavenger Hunt leading absolutely nowhere. The whole week has been a process in which when we finally decided to give up and accept nothing was coming, someone, there was some kind of hint that made us believe again. And that was pretty exhausting, at least for me. 

There is still chance for her to make a surprise appeareance on THE SHOW but I think thats veeeery unlikely since announcing Gaga would be there beforehand would be a good way to create hype and sell some more tickets.

It's almost guaranteed not to happen. I'm a bit disappointed, Gaga could've posted even one story to instagram about Chromatica, even released another single properly, it could go #1 especially if there was vinyls, merch, cds etc. It's fine though, we got an amazing performance, 3 music videos and a #1 single. Lets hope next era, gaga delivers with music videos, performances, interviews and snatches those #1 hits

11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Title leak?

Or is it just a promo stunt? It's weird to see songs in capital letters now, especially for artists with young audiences who for some reason like songs in all lowercase.

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

Or is it just a promo stunt? It's weird to see songs in capital letters now, especially for artists with young audiences who for some reason like songs in all lowercase.

because they are young and impatient 

Popster for Sale 44,755
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

Can’t believe how they wasted sour candy and its potential in views...... her team is really something else... there is no word! + not going to the show while you have a new song with them chile

I know right?

So sad the way this era has been handled. Can't wait for Gucci era.