Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 12,827
29 minutes ago, thetea said:

Oss9a3I.png

73MsriH.png

HAHAHAH it's a bit sad at this point. Everyone was disappointed but what did you expect trusting a random on the internet

It was embarrassing for Little99.. She was attacking anyone that question afentis and was private messaging... If it was me I'd feel guilty but afentis thought we deserved it for azealia being taken off artpop :dead:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,827
24 minutes ago, zcasx said:

. I believe liberdade knows stuff because of them tbh. 

After him tweeting that sour candy mv was coming and to trend it as afentis was trolling like he was going with a safe bet :gaga-scream:

BH never knew anything he didn't tell everyone and Liberfaux tried to make out they had the same source at 1 point :awkney:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

Just think about how easy it would be to be an insider and make everyone believe you. Keep in mind these are mostly grown adults believing you and having full meltdowns when you reveal your a fraud

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,857
55 minutes ago, gagaxuan said:

Well our last hope is stanleaktings.

He's still reliable right? And he mentioned about Gaga. 

Let's hope its true lol

"stanleaktings"? That name says it all :icant:

• lol 1

1 hour ago, Doncho said:

"stanleaktings"? That name says it all :icant:

He has never been wrong, actually. He is the only one that's reliable lol he wasn't sure a music video for SC was coming but his source did tell him some sort of visual was coming tomorrow. 

• paws up 1

8 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

He has never been wrong, actually. He is the only one that's reliable lol he wasn't sure a music video for SC was coming but his source did tell him some sort of visual was coming tomorrow. 

All the "insiders" always know for certain for other artists when things are coming, but when it's Gaga they say "they are 50% confident", "it might come", "they are certain but it's not confirmed", then last minute "it was cancelled", "they don't know what happened" :katy:

• sad 1
  • thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Why can I see monsters dragging each other across the floor over these tbh. :mess:

I want to steal the display thing they put it on. It looks cool yet tacky. 

Edited by thetea

14 hours ago, BenG said:

So who's making the new charts thread? Can we keep @DeanClownchester? I love his wit with the titles :billie:

It has been a very long month for me with overtime, audits, meetings, infection control, and what have you. I have absolutely no clue what's going on after GarbageDaily was trolled. Please fill me in :dean_scream:

tenor.gif?itemid=16379908

14 hours ago, Delusional said:

The way I want to make the next charts thread just for the award next year :icant:

14 hours ago, danwasd said:

Can different Charts Threads coexist in the nominations?

inb4 the five nominations are five different Charts Threads :icant:

The award I wanted the most was GIF and I was last in that category. I never want to step OUT of the Charts thread. I feel like I don't deserve the star I got.

dc52bb4c0bc04aae470a11eab841d53da2ef0146

• paws up 1

14 hours ago, Miaou said:

well it was supposed to be me with the first thread back in September but Miss @LetsGetHigh literally stole my thread :snake:

then the second time it was supposed to be me again but I was busy in bed :bunny: 

I think it's time for me to shine :icant: or not :icant:

14 hours ago, BenG said:

You were robbed of an award then :icant:

I only made the thread because @admin asked me. Sorry

• lol 1