Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 57,372
3 minutes ago, danwasd said:

It's more of the GP's perception than if someone's lead or feature. Like, for example, most of David Guetta's songs are not known as his songs. Titanium is a Sia song, even though she's a feature. :oscar:

Yeah it depends on the song, for exemple Rihanna has a lot of singles where she’s featured in and she’s obviously the star of the song

In Abel’s case discussed here I’ve personally listened to that song but it seems like it was a chart hit in the US and The Weeknd is obviously bigger than Future so he probably contributed a lot to its success 

• thanks 2

Moderator 3,690
2 minutes ago, Samueld9 said:

Do you think gaga could do the Super Bowl halftime show another time?

As a headliner, no. As a feature on someone elses performance, maybe? It honestly depends who will perform at the Half Time Show for the next 10 years and if Gaga will have a song with them. 

Pop-a-911-ster 39,399
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Yeah if Miss Miaou keeps cosplaying as a vacuum :overit:

Why did this make me think of a certain Truffle Butter lyric :billie:

“She became a vacuum
put it on my dick like carpet
Suck the white off like chocolate”

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,372
Just now, Delusional said:

“Still alive” this made me so sad for some reason :bradley: he is such an icon, I really hope they can make an original jazz collaboration someday 

Same, thinking he might die in the upcoming years is so sad :bradley:

Spoiler

Not to be that person but at least Gaga would earn the “inheritance” of C2C hitting Platinum 

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,793
4 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Same, thinking he might die in the upcoming years is so sad :bradley:

Hide contents

Not to be that person but at least Gaga would earn the “inheritance” of C2C hitting Platinum 

I feel so bad for laughing at the spoiler sksksksk

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,372
4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

It didn’t feel right lol reacting but the spoiler took me out :katy:

2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I feel so bad for laughing at the spoiler sksksksk

Don’t let your kids with Lady CashgrabGa :katy:

• lol 1

12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Not Shawn Mendes shading Mariah Carey and her responding on Instagram

what is going on in the simulation today...

spacer.png

I think she was shading him but it was all in good fun. He posted to instagram saying "Grateful 💙 The sun, coffee, my health, my family, old Mariah Carey songs, music, humans!!!" so then she posted the same thing saying "Grateful 💙 The sun, tea, my health, my family, old Shawn Mendes songs, music, humans!!!". I think it was a shade because he specified old music, as if to say it's better then her new music so she posted the same thing. Gotta love MC she is the shade queen

MariahShadesNicki-1532966338-1532966340.

• paws up 2

38 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Gaga performed 7 of her own songs during the Super Bowl so lets take this as the amount of hits that a person needs to have even though Gaga performed Million Reasons which hit top 10 after the performance. Currently Weeknd has 5 #1 hits in the US where he is the lead singer: Heartless, Blinding Lights, Starboy, The Hills, Can't Feel My Face. He has another 6 top 10 hits to add to this. Also Save Your Tears is building momentum so to claim that the Weeknd does not have enough hits is a little Krazy. 

Heartless was very local, with lower peaks than Stupid Love (which you love to call a flop) in all markets in the world except the US and Canada, these being the only countries where Heartless appeared on the YEC and even in the US, Heartless’s chartrun was weird (32-1-17...).

His only real hits for me are Blinding Lights, Starboy, Can't Feel My Face, The Hills, I Feel It Coming and Earned It.