Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 hour ago, corvus albus said:

What is the ugliest chart peak? Discuss Ladies :oscar:

Reveal hidden contents

#11 by far. Sitting at #11 while knowing that worse songs are in the top 10 is just the worst because it's just one spot away from top 10 but it's not a top 10 hit :bradley:

#1 tbh

Spoiler

On the Bubbling Under :billie:

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

"Chromatica era" is on par with "Artpop era" and "Joanne era" in trerms of overall units. That´s a great achivement, because both "Artpop" and "Joanne" had massive promo and were released at least 4 years ago.

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 2

9 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

If you feel it gets too far off topic always feel free to contact a moderator. :gaga-thanks:

I would have to report at least 5 users if this were really going to solve the problem, but I know that nothing will be done and that they will continue to make a mess here, so I'm just going to start ignoring them. :awkney:

Popster for Sale 44,686
4 minutes ago, Krazy said:

I would have to report at least 5 users if this were really going to solve the problem, but I know that nothing will be done and that they will continue to make a mess here, so I'm just going to start ignoring them. :awkney:

Even though it's off-topic it helps to build a community and keep the thread alive. When something happens that we can track trust and believe that everyone here will be tracking it and on-topic and it will be a much more fun experience because we talk with each other about different topics as well.

The only reason people are going off-topic is because there is very little on-topic to talk about and because we like discussing stuff with each other. 

Otherwise we'd end up like that other charts-thread where people just copy/paste info and there's not much fun it, is there? 

Edited by zcasx
  • paws up 5
  • thanks 1

1 minute ago, zcasx said:

Even though it's off-topic it helps to build a community and keep the thread alive. When something happens that we can track trust and believe that everyone here will be tracking it and on-topic and it will be a much more fun experience because we talk with each other about different topics as well.

The only reason people are going off-topic is because there is very little on-topic to talk about and because we like discussing stuff with each other. 

Blame Gaga, not me. I'm on a chart topic because I want to read content related to charts. If people want to go off-topic (sex life, vaccine, covid etc.), they should create an extra topic to discuss it there, not here.

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
5 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Otherwise we'd end up like that other charts-thread where people just copy/paste info and there's not much fun it, is there? 

At the very least there’s always music to discuss, it doesn’t have to be Gaga. The sex talk can move to a private chat.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,813
3 hours ago, BenG said:

Reality: @Miaou's diary and SC insiders

:icant:

2 hours ago, Fame Romance said:

The way I first read this 

cat-drink-milk-758x427.jpg

2 hours ago, Andreu said:

he had to do the most before the new lockdown i fear

cat-drink-milk-758x427.jpg

:dead: my reputation here I can't :dead: