Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

39 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

What is the ugliest chart peak? Discuss Ladies :oscar:

Reveal hidden contents

#11 by far. Sitting at #11 while knowing that worse songs are in the top 10 is just the worst because it's just one spot away from top 10 but it's not a top 10 hit :bradley:

#2 for less than 1k units (aka Chromatica 2nd week) :icant:

On a serious note, yes. #11 is tragic. Luckily, Gaga hasn’t had any song peaking at #11 so far.

A Popster Is Born 18,409

The fact we’re re opening next week and lifting restrictions, the fact that over 1 M people were already vaccinated, the fact I’m getting my second dose of the vaccine on Tuesday and the fact that we’re getting SC music video tomorrow! Phew.

Life’s great. 
:icant:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,812
28 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

:oscar:
The way this song is way bigger than Say So at its peak on streaming, it hadn’t even reached the top 20

This is a post album single too.. Thats impressive to blow up. But say so was much better. Apart from DSN (which had a lot of help from Spotify and Radio), unapologetically Gay bops in 2021 will not reach their smash potential.

Imo Going for a slower sound that has r&b or rap influence will connect much more over noisy disco inspired songs

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,119
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

the fact that almost 2 M people were already vaccinated

Not to take away from Polands success, but Poland has barely vaccinated 1M people. 905K is the exact number of vaccinated people in Poland and that's counting second doses already.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Not to take away from Polands success, but Poland has barely vaccinated 1M people. 905K is the exact number of vaccinated people in Poland and that's counting second doses already.

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-vaccinations

Of course I meant to say 1M, not two. The current number is 1008253, so over a million. 

Popster for Sale 57,204
8 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The fact we’re re opening next week and lifting restrictions, the fact that almost 2 M people were already vaccinated, the fact I’m getting my second dose of the vaccine on Tuesday and the fact that we’re getting SC music video tomorrow! Phew.

Life’s great. 
:icant:

One of those things is not like the others :katy:

• lol 2

Moderator 17,119
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Chile I can’t believe they are vaccinating people my age in Israel, its gonna take years here in the U.K. 

The UK is one of the better countries for vaccination, as they don't have a sudden "shortage" of vaccines by AstraZeneca :billie:

• paws up 2

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Krazy said:

Is this a topic about charts or a WHO meeting? Stay on topic yall, it’s getting boring to enter here and run pages without any facts about charts :awkney:

If you feel it gets too far off topic always feel free to contact a moderator. :gaga-thanks: