Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 22,770

Afentis is claiming that the lego ad is fake. Honestly, if some liddo has the free time and skills to make an add that looks so professional then Gaga better partner up with lego and use it :mess:

• paws up 2
  • lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Seriously these ads and promotions yet lack of content is so exhausting. Just say the eras over and you have some contracts left to fulfil. 

Apaz this Lego busyness is fake

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,812
2 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Afentis is claiming that the lego ad is fake. Honestly, if some liddo has the free time and skills to make an add that looks so professional then Gaga better partner up with lego and use it :mess:

Gaga should honestly employ some of her bored f4gott fanbase during corona. Chartsters could come up with ideas for her era to like, well, still be a thing commercially... And then the others could take notes in her zoom meetings or suggest business collabs . It's better than creating an army of messy gheys creating fake ads and pretending to be insiders whilst your real manager sits in his room trying on hags labs :dead:

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2
  • lol 5

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Gaga should honestly employ some of her bored f4gott fanbase during corona. Chartsters could come up with ideas for her era to like, well, still be a thing commercially... And then the others could take notes in her zoom meetings or suggest business collabs . It's better than creating an army of messy gheys creating fake ads and pretending to be insiders whilst your real manager sits in his room trying on hags labs :dead:

Or worse... expelled! 

• lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Doesn’t change my view imo

also, these people pretending to be insiders AGAIN. like give it up already 

So

embarrassing 

Being a fake insider for clout is so 2015....

• paws up 2

Popster This Way 900

If those Lego's are real, it'd be a cool collectors item to own. I can't imagine any kids would buy them, but they wouldn't need to. All the gays would snatch them up first.

Popster for Sale 57,205
4 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

When I learned Bobby was gay I was truly in shock, I mean with his constant straight face I can’t imagine him doing gay stuff :icant:

• lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, Ethel said:

If those Lego's are real, it'd be a cool collectors item to own. I can't imagine any kids would buy them, but they wouldn't need to. All the gays would snatch them up first.

Lego is $$$$$, no child can afford. 

Deactivated 14,311
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

My question is why does Demi Lovato receive completely different treatment than Ariana and Justin from Scooter 

Demi is literally irrelevant charts wise nowadays. She deserves better

Well with this opinion, you should have voted my trio with Demi in it! Stop flip flopping! 

• lol 1

2 hours ago, Miaou said:

911 : 52.7M views and 100K+ daily views (2020/09/18)

911 is doing well. Do we think it'll get stuck somewhere like John Wayne did?

1 hour ago, Fame Romance said:

Yes the Satan voice version 

Why do I low-key like this. If she had polished her vocals and the instrumental then this would sound good as a bonus demo track 

• paws up 2