Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
9 minutes ago, donatellab said:

people are getting mails from oreo talking about news, inbefore Gaga wears oreo merch in SC video :icant:

spacer.png

I guess it makes sense they can release more oreo x gaga promotions (different packaging etc)

hopefully bringing the coloured ones to the EU :ohhh:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,827

From afentis re vogue cover:

Fun fact: it was not fake, it got pushed back because it's related to Sour Candy, and the video delay. That's why Dua was featured last minute and she didn't say anything/there was no prior info until then.

See you tonight!

• paws up 1
  • lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,771
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Fun fact: it was not fake, it got pushed back because it's related to Sour Candy, and the video delay. That's why Dua was featured last minute and she didn't say anything/there was no prior info until then.

See you tonight!

Even I thought of that possibility already

But let's see

Pop-a-911-ster 29,751
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

See you tonight!

what's the thread he's in?

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

See you tonight!

Dua's wig definitely screamed last minute

76267907_ItsaHit(PopaProfPic).thumb.jpeg

• lol 9

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

How can someone just go on the cover of vogue last minute though.. It was for Dua's Grammys campaign which was this month :billie:

I agree it's hard to believe but if somebody's team will just jump at any promo oportunity, even if it's last minute and a quick cheap thing, that's dua

• lol 1

Spoiler

In an interview, Patrizia Reggiani revealed to approve that Lady Gaga will play her in the film "Gucci". "Yes, she will play me and I like it.[... ] Who doesn't like her? She is a genius, at 4 she already played piano like Mozart and was the youngest student admitted to NY University "

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, Grasim said:
  Hide contents

In an interview, Patrizia Reggiani revealed to approve that Lady Gaga will play her in the film "Gucci". "Yes, she will play me and I like it.[... ] Who doesn't like her? She is a genius, at 4 she already played piano like Mozart and was the youngest student admitted to NY University "

not sure that's accurate but slay i guess

Pop-a-911-ster 31,845
1 minute ago, Grasim said:
  Hide contents

the relevance Gaga has I can't 

She's on Beyoncé/MJ level I- 

• paws up 2

The Fame Popster 468
Just now, Delusional said:

He’s lying that’s not what they said on the zoom call 

Dua was always supposed to be on the cover but it was supposed to be a trio collab cover project with Katy and Gaga. Both pulled out last minute, Gaga’s team is horrible.

Are you trolling or for real??

Do share me the source. Cuz i never heard this before

• lol 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, Delusional said:

Dua was always supposed to be on the cover but it was supposed to be a trio collab cover project with Katy and Gaga. Both pulled out last minute, Gaga’s team is horrible.

the delusionmeter is about to explode

46682954-2110-47C7-A723-D46308053D45.thu

A Popster Is Born 14,819
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

If someone tried to snatch Ms. Dula Peepa's wig that'd explain a lot of things :mess:

• lol 1