Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

20 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Lol

Those of the baked good variety are even less trustworthy then the clout chasers. 'When Gaga is this silent it means something BIG is coming'. Absolute crickets for months :rip:

its SICK!! :dead:

Popster for Sale 44,888

I still giggle to myself when I remember what went down yesterday :billie:

My boyfriend even was mad at me for a bit because he had broken his phone and I randomly remembered what happened and giggled and he thought I was laughing at him

I tried to explain but it just doesn't translate to anything funny irl :rip:

• paws up 1
  • lol 7

A Popster Is Born 18,454
18 minutes ago, donatellab said:

BH changed their profile pic and cover photo to this. I have lost all hope but I want to believe that something’s indeed coming :snake:

spacer.png

At this point he’s either trolling or idk anymore. He stopped giving any info because the fanbase is basically the worst thing ever so Yeah. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
Just now, zcasx said:

I still giggle to myself when I remember what went down yesterday :billie:

My boyfriend even was mad at me for a bit because he had broken his phone and I randomly remembered what happened and giggled and he thought I was laughing at him

I tried to explain but it just doesn't translate to anything funny irl :rip:

same happened to me :icant: I was laughing my a** of and they asked me why and I was like, how can I explain this to a normal person local :dead: too many layers I fear its impossible :mess:

• paws up 1
  • lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,888
2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I really don’t think there is a Sour Candy video or that anything is coming this weekend. 

I remember the days before 911 came out I completely had given up on the idea because of the several delays and I thought BH and every other insider was just on this elaborate lie and that nothing would come out of it. Then suddenly the pic came out.

Maybe Gaga's team has just gotten better at keeping things secret ever since the Stupid Love fiasco, I mean the album didn't leak, nor ROM MV, and 911 was just a baseless rumour before it was announced (sans Gaga sirens selfies which we also sort of have this time).

I mean you might be right but it's 50/50 at this point for me. It makes no sense for them not to tease in advance more but it's the haus we're talking about so.

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
Just now, Hags Labs said:

We need to earn +65M views so they can snatch the Vevo record from Taylor and MEH!... We COMING

oprah GIF

hold on you have a point :icant:

this is gonna do the first KPOP video on a vevo account right :ally:

Spoiler

even tho I think talk about the VEVO record and ignore the other YT videos because they're not on that dead platform was always a cringy thing to do

Spoiler

a very swiftie thing to do :ohhh:

• lol 2