Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Pop-a-911-ster 30,391
10 minutes ago, Mr. V said:

Agreed, although i think I could be the one and Lonely together are better than Hey Brother

Levels >>> Lonely together > I could be the one > Wake Me Up >> Hey brother

Edit:

This thread is mighty entertaining to read as i munch on my chromatica oreos :icant:

not lonely together :lesson: I always saw this song as a basic commercial attempt to get a hit (mainly in the UK) in case Without You flopped

• paws up 1

ARTPOPster 2,015
7 minutes ago, Andreu said:

not lonely together :lesson: I always saw this song as a basic commercial attempt to get a hit (mainly in the UK) in case Without You flopped

Yes i agree that its more commercial but the beat and lyrics are so good + Rita :classic_love:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,810
9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

POP

#36(+4) My Head & My Heart 3.28M (+0.578M) 

:oscar:

I’m lowkey getting obsessed with this song and I disliked it with passion at first :dead:

Edited by donatellab
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 57,447
3 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I’m lowkey getting obsessed with this song and I disliked it with passion at first :dead:

Yeah honestly it’s such a bop, I’ve heard it countless times since November and it always sounds fresh! 

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,888
Just now, donatellab said:

Even Darla has jumped on the hype train, it’s coming y’all :icant:

They all are - I hope they're going off an actually reliable insider and not afentis :icant:

That stanleakz one is the most reliable one we have yet and he was adamant it wasn't coming so him switching is the only thing that makes me slightly optimistic - why would he go back on his word if he didn't have good reason too if Gaga is not giving any clues at all that somethings coming? 

Let's see though 

• paws up 2

20 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I heard posting tweets from that twitter account isn't allowed on this forum. Delete this before getting 3 WPs.

Why?:icant:

Spoiler

Like seriously I have no idea!!

Edited by Grasim

Popster for Sale 57,447
7 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Even Darla has jumped on the hype train, it’s coming y’all :icant:

My insider mistrust come from the PTSD of me falling for her saying Reloaded was going to be part of Chromatica and listening to it non stop in anticipation for the album :mess:

Also I believed that story of FW and Babylon videos being shot and waited for them :mess:

Edited by Fame Romance
  • hugs 1
  • lol 6

Pop-a-911-ster 29,881
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

They all are - I hope they're going off an actually reliable insider and not afentis :icant:

That stanleakz one is the most reliable one we have yet and he was adamant it wasn't coming so him switching is the only thing that makes me slightly optimistic - why would he go back on his word if he didn't have good reason too if Gaga is not giving any clues at all that somethings coming? 

Let's see though 

This put down my hype by at least 80% since his source was like one of the first to know for VMAs and 911.

• sad 1