Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster to Popster 4,487
2 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I can confirm everyone on this site (including the messy ones) have common sense and are knowledgable on whats inappropriate.

But enough of the past lets get back to charts! :classic_love:

Sour Candy #-3 

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,487
1 minute ago, thetea said:

So what is the general consensus? Do we believe Sour Candy will come this Friday or not?

Absolutely not. Blade on ATRL hasn't said anything. Not even Liberdade has teased anything on Twitter. I don't think anything happens.  

Edited by ConnorFilm

1 minute ago, ConnorFilm said:

Absolutely not. Blade on ATRL hasn't said anything. Not even Liberdade has teased anything on Twitter. I don't think anything happens.  

Me too, I'm more leaning to this, but I'm open to the possibility of Friday. If it was me I would've held off for 4-5 weeks so that it would have the chance to go #1. It won't against Drivers License

Popster to Popster 4,487
Just now, thetea said:

Me too, I'm more leaning to this, but I'm open to the possibility of Friday. If it was me I would've held off for 4-5 weeks so that it would have the chance to go #1. It won't against Drivers License

That's the thing, right? Chart points are so low right now that any kind of SC video or performance could probably have a real shot at going top 20 on the BH100. 

12 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’m such a mess after that debacle 

literally what possessed me to do that

anyways 

Something smart. It was so funny and their reactions were so overdramatic

• lol 1

19 minutes ago, ConnorFilm said:

That's the thing, right? Chart points are so low right now that any kind of SC video or performance could probably have a real shot at going top 20 on the BH100. 

It would go top 20, but top 20 sucks. I want it to go #1. It can if Gaga releases enough CD's, one with each of the girls, vinyls and remixes. It won't go #1 because of Drivers License. If it did go #1 it would be gaga's first album to have 2 #1s since her debut

Just as I thought it couldn't get dramatic, friends on GGD got into a fight because of the rumour. It's kinda worrying how dependant people's lives are on Gaga promoting her album. Just listen to the album and enjoy it, we have a performance and 3 music videos. That should be enough. I do feel bad for them, but if you're friendship is falling apart over a collaboration rumour, then you must question the authenticity and strength of your friendship. 

QWfE6hy.png

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
1 minute ago, thetea said:

Just as I thought it couldn't get dramatic, friends on GGD got into a fight because of the rumour. It's kinda worrying how dependant people's lives are on Gaga promoting her album. Just listen to the album and enjoy it, we have a performance and 3 music videos. That should be enough. I do feel bad for them, but if you're friendship is falling apart over a collaboration rumour, then you must question the authenticity and strength of your friendship. 

QWfE6hy.png

I occasionally browsed that thread, and it was crazy how many users were really dependent on Gaga doing promo and said  that it’s their version of therapy, and only an IG post or MV from Gaga can lift their spirits. It’s actually very sad, that they can’t enjoy the album on its own and only live for a popstar doing promo. I’d be happy if we got new content, but we have to consider the possibility that it’s over and live our own lives, not depend on Gaga. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

3 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I occasionally browsed that thread, and it was crazy how many users were really dependent on Gaga doing promo and said  that it’s their version of therapy, and only an IG post or MV from Gaga can lift their spirits. It’s actually very sad, that they can’t enjoy the album on its own and only live for a popstar doing promo. I’d be happy if we got new content, but we have to consider the possibility that it’s over and live our own lives, not depend on Gaga. 

I feel bad for them too. If you're life is this dependant on Gaga promoting her album, and you feel like your life is falling apart, and your friends are having fights over it, then you seriously need help. Not in a mean way. Being dependant on someone, especially a celebrity  is unhealthy, and these people need to find a source of happiness within themselves or something. Music is healing, but relying on the maker of said music to promote the music and depending on them to this extent is very worrying. I want content from Gaga too, but my life isn't falling apart because she isn't promoting. I'm not fighting with my friends, I'm just disappointed 

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 12,824
15 minutes ago, thetea said:

QWfE6hy.png

its the bangtanboys username for me :billie:

• lol 1

8 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The Show

I don't like BLACKPINK's titling for everything. THE ALBUM, THE SHOW. It sounds like an attempt to seem grand, but it doesn't come across to me well. Is it just me? 

• paws up 1

31 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

Just when I thought she'd be close to crossing the 500M mark like the other pop girlies :mess:

Since Gaga's last official single, Taylor has released 2 singles, 2 albums (34 songs combined, literally) and Ariana has released an album, two singles and a remix with two hot rappers in the game. Imagine thinking that Gaga has a duty to be competing with them, she's doing great. :awkney:

• paws up 3

5 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Since Gaga's last official single, Taylor has released 2 singles, 2 albums (34 songs combined, literally) and Ariana has released an album, two singles and a remix with two hot rappers in the game. Imagine thinking that Gaga has a duty to be competing with them, she's doing great. :awkney:

Yeah the thing is she could be doing BETTER despite coming from the digital era if she didnt ditch Chromatica on May 29