Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Maybe if you stay on POPa911 and leave the delusional ones there.

PERIOD. This forum is the superior Gaga forum

• yaas, gaga 1

2 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

how are they STILL believing that insider even after that performance earlier... friday will be historic :ohyes:

I hope it comes for GGD's sake and especially @Little99

• lol 1

Just now, Twitter said:

Y’all don’t have to worry. My ban spawned the second massacre there. I can careless about them. 

How come you got banned. I remember someone saying you were rude then I was like ummmm

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

the way they were overly dramatic, saying that we ruined the Chromatica era when they can easily create a new thread like a mod suggested them weeks ago. :katy:

OT: Shallow iTunes Estonia #43 (-3)

• lol 1

11 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I don’t wanna go too off-topic here but long story short. I made thread about racism on GGD and I stood up against users making racist, biphobic, and transphobic, misogyny comments. I even took the time out to educate the ignorant souls on what is inappropriate to other cultures.

Fast forward, users would derail the thread, felt entitled and not willing to learn. Mods would defend them and I called them out. So since I was the most vocal, mods saw me as the problem rather than the users starting sh-t. They had no idea I had so much impact, 80 users left and got banned and came here.

OMG 80 users is a lot. I get what you are saying. I noticed that on every thread bringing up microagressions to POC and people's culture always would result in people reacting LMAO to it or saying that they are overly sensitive

• paws up 3

3 minutes ago, thetea said:

saying that they are overly sensitive

Of course most didn't say that, they just did it Little Monster style and just had the most shady, passive aggressive thing to say

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1

3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Exactly. They will never learn I tried. The funny part was they tried to silently ban me knowing so many users were gonna ask about me. Then put out this fake narrative about what happen to gain sympathy. So I provided receipts to everyone on Discord and they presented them on GGD only for them to say I lied and edited when they provided the same receipts. So anyone else who asked about me got banned. :rip:

That's awful. I'm glad on this forum people are more educated on POC issues and don't result to passive aggressive reactions. I would rather people just stray away from posting racial injustices on forums if people are just going to disrespect the issue or LMAO it, which is why I rarely bring up what ethnicities I am (i'm biracial btw)

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1