Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

Popster for Sale 57,290
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

and dont forget the consequent 4 pages of essays on why is it discriminatory to say you think feet are not a turnon

Lemme guess, that guy with the Lana profile picture who always writes kilometer-long posts for everything? :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Lemme guess, that guy with the Lana profile picture who always writes kilometer-long posts for everything? :icant:

I wish she was the only one. But now half of the member of GGD are gonna go down the same route. And at least that girlie with the lana photo could write a coherent paragraph as much as I can disagree with her, but some people doing this (lemme not say names)... chile

they should've sticked to the funny gifs to get a bunch of quick reactions

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,827
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

the @ to little99 sent me :dead:

I actually feel bad for him - no one is suffering as hard with this era as him - he started stanning Gaga during Chromatica poor thing. Hopefully something comes this friday to bring him some joy.

• lol 2

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I wish she was the only one. But now half of the member of GGD are gonna go down the same route. And at least that girlie with the lana photo could write a coherent paragraph as much as I can disagree with her, but some people doing this (lemme not say names)... chile

they should've sticked to the funny gifs to get a bunch of quick reactions

That girl. Her posts are extremely long. I thought my ones were long until I saw hers. Someone said she's a Trump supporter. Her names strawberry blonde i think

• paws up 1