Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

4 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Same. I created a dupe account for trolling and even survived a month but was just restricted from posting

:icant:

Crying... While I got banned for calling gaga a "fad" :icant:

Edited by Hags Labs
  • lol 3

1 hour ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

Wait didn’t afentis claim if the video doesn’t come out when it’s scheduled to it will leak no matter what? The end of this month can’t come fast enough girl. :dead:

That is a very bold claim. If nothing happens, then he will be crucified. Also its bound to leak, we know how Gaga is with leak anyway. We know what Gaga's team is like and the brilliance of their security measures:katy:

• paws up 1

1 hour ago, Andreu said:

inb4 the era restarts and Gaga drops all the things she had ready for months on a single day

If she does this I'm gonna be so mad. She needs to release it over time, Sour Candy first to get that #1. Then release Babylon as a single, with the Early Version released mid-week to boost it on the charts (potentially to #1). It could go #1, especially with how much the fanbase complained about Gaga not releasing the early version

• paws up 1

30 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

omg i love this concept!!!! Its kinda a passive-aggressive hashtag exactly what we need :lesson:

We should definitely do that. I'm extremely passive aggressive to everyone, apparently everyone else in this fanbase is too with all the shady comments y'all leave. We should definetly do that

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,359

Chromatica Daily Streams

Week 31: 16,520,671
Week 32: 16,119,355
Week 33: 15,972,793
Week 34: 15,508,356

Day 239: 2,415,084
Day 240: 2,428,604
Day 241: 2,293,736
Day 242: 1,960,133
Day 243: 2,154,023

TOTAL — 1,346,067,451

• paws up 5

Popster for Sale 44,827
1 minute ago, thetea said:

We should definitely do that. I'm extremely passive aggressive to everyone, apparently everyone else in this fanbase is too with all the shady comments y'all leave. We should definetly do that

The way this was passive-agressive 

:mess:

10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I’m banned too Miss queen idk why everyone thinks I’m not :dead:

I was banned too, but I deserved it. Anyway that was in like June last year so I grew up from that attitude

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

The fact that the most active thread on the other site is currently "men, do you wipe after you pee?"

truly a drought era :dead:

Tbh the reason i stopped being active there is not cus I was banned or because AdMiN SuKcS 1!1! but because I go there and there is no discussion i am genuinely interested in. All discussion about stupid personal things like that one, thirst threads etc

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 2

A Popster Is Born 12,828

chile... when you realise even The Weeknd has released like 2 official singles and 3 collabs since mega smash Blinding Lights... do fad's team really think ROM is serving BL and she couldnt possibly release another radio single? im afraid i've got news for them :katy:

• paws up 1

Just now, zcasx said:

The way this was passive-agressive 

:mess:

I just subtly insult people, sometimes by using vocabulary they don't understand, then say something nice at the end so then they think I'm being nice:tea:

• yaas, gaga 1

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

Tbh the reason i stopped being active there is not cus I was banned or because AdMiN SuKcS 1!1! but because I go there and there is no discussion i am genuinely interested in. All discussion about stupid personal things like that one, thirst threads etc

Yeah, and the charts thread is so dead. No one posts there anymore. I went to sleep for 10 hours and there were like 30 new pages when I came back on this page

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 18,431
5 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

chile... when you realise even The Weeknd has released like 2 official singles and 3 collabs since mega smash Blinding Lights... do fad's team really think ROM is serving BL and she couldnt possibly release another radio single? im afraid i've got news for them :katy:

As if they care. It’s clear they don’t. 
edit

let me rephrase - they in fact maybe do care but since GodGa has freedom at Interscope, it’s clear it’s actually her who doesnt care

Edited by DonnieDarko