Charts Discussion - Thread of the Year ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Dean Judaster

A Popster Is Born 11,578

I still can't believe DJWS played Tea intro, and Gaga sang a bit of Frankesteined to the fans at Joanne Tour and we still don’t know how those songs sound like... 

Where are the leakers when you need them? No one asked for Stupid Song leak last year... 

:gaga-scream:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 57,284
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

popa911 user @Fame Romance will not let us be happy

IMG_20190704_012342.thumb.jpg.93f0236ccc

I’m just tired of waiting for months for nothing, the sooner you accept nothing is coming the faster you move on and enjoy what we have already 

Spoiler

And if we do get anything, which we won’t, it’ll be a bonus

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, Fame Romance said:

I’m just tired of waiting for months for nothing, the sooner you accept nothing is coming the faster you move on and enjoy what we have already 

Hide contents

And if we do get anything, which we won’t, it’ll be a bonus

illusion keeps us alive

• paws up 2

I lurked FadgaDaily and even tho 99% of its members are cupcakes, some of them are saying that if we dont get anything on Friday we should trend something on Twitter regarding Chromatica and its lack of promo just to get her team's attention bc it'd be bad PR. I find that proposal quite interesting. We starting a REVOLUTION ladies. Thoughts?

angry oprah winfrey GIF 

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

A Popster Is Born 18,410
2 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

I lurked FadgaDaily and even tho 99% of its members are cupcakes, some of them are saying that if we dont get anything on Friday we should trend something on Twitter regarding Chromatica and its lack of promo just to get her team's attention bc it'd be bad PR. I find that proposal quite interesting. We starting a REVOLUTION ladies. Thoughts?

angry oprah winfrey GIF 

I think we agreed some time ago that we won’t be using the word „cupcake” as a slur here. I agree with the idea of the Twitter thing tho.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,284
2 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Not a fan of this one. Born To The Night deserved to be next single. I love that song :lesson:

I can’t listent to that song without thinking of that potato quality “cause I was born for the night” Chromatica leak :icant:

A Popster Is Born 12,827
1 minute ago, Hags Labs said:

angry oprah winfrey GIF 

Yeah definitely I Co sign - although like when a certain other 'insider' told us Gaga was ill and we trended something, she ignored it and GagaNow spoke for her :billie: We need something with more impact... Not just telling her we love her. It has to be negative... I mean, remember when her team forgot to take off that 'What was your favourite Chromatica era memory?' from her website LOL 

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 11,578
4 minutes ago, Hags Labs said:

angry oprah winfrey GIF 

It's a revolution! 

• lol 1

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

I think we agreed some time ago that we won’t be using the word „cupcake” as a slur here. I agree with the idea of the Twitter thing tho.

Its not meant to be a slur nor offensive tho... It just lives up to that site's reputation.mp3 

and yes, i agree too. We need to come up with a caught attention hashtag! :receipts:

A Popster Is Born 11,578
4 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

I can’t listent to that song without thinking of that potato quality “cause I was born for the night” Chromatica leak :icant:

Thankfully I don't remember that one, so I can enjoy miss Eve Minus at peace :romance:

3 minutes ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Yeah definitely I Co sign - although like when a certain other 'insider' told us Gaga was ill and we trended something, she ignored it and GagaNow spoke for her :billie: We need something with more impact... Not just telling her we love her. It has to be negative... I mean, remember when her team forgot to take off that 'What was your favourite Chromatica era memory?' from her website LOL 

Exactly! It has to be "negative" in a way that we are DEMANDING something and we WONT settle for nothing. Any ideas?  

• paws up 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

We need to trend #AnswersForChromatica and basically ask why they are so quiet and not updating us

YG literally tells Blinks when they are releasing new music, what’s being released etc. so people aren’t spreading lies

these insiders are actually REALLY devastating to Gaga’s image. She’s not the one promising all this stuff so she needs to put a stop to it and say no one knows anything

omg i love this concept!!!! Its kinda a passive-aggressive hashtag exactly what we need :lesson:

#AnswersForChromatica a nice hashtag candidate while looking pretty already 

• yaas, gaga 1